***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is starting next year and there's nothing we can do about it. My theory is he gets benched midway through next year. Or early on the season. Mariota won't fix this team.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Oh my god. Look what happens when you pressure the QB

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
They originally had Collinsworth in that state farm commercial with Rodgers and Mahomes, but he kept having to change his pants and wipe drool off his chin.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is starting next year and there's nothing we can do about it. My theory is he gets benched midway through next year. Or early on the season. Mariota won't fix this team.

That's fine but the Bears hopefully bring in legit competition and don't just hand him a job based off his draft status.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Oh my god. Look what happens when you pressure the QB

We've put plenty of pressure on Mahomes...he just sidearms it to his open checkdown every time and our dbs can't cover for more than 2 seconds..

Grape

Liked Posts:
Cohen has to lead the league in “running out of bounds”
Except when we need him to run out of bounds he does his best to stay in bounds. Great player but he doesn't have a fucking brain.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How did Mahomes miss the same throw lmfao. They were nowhere close to being comparable.

This team is a second grade team playing against a seventh grade team. There's no fix to that. Good players can overcome bad coaching but good coaching will never overcome bad players.

Did Mahomes overthrow a wide open receiver?

Did Dak overthrow a wide open receiver earlier?

This isnt a excuse for Mitch...but of that one throw says...Nagy is a good coach with a bad QB, then u may want to stop posting

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
A loser franchise keeps Trubisky. The Bears are a losing franchise in the modern era so yes he will be on the roster in 202.

coolio

Liked Posts:
That's fine but the Bears hopefully bring in legit competition and don't just hand him a job based off his draft status.

I'm of the theory no person brought in will get a legitimate chance to compete for the job. I think it's going to be handed to him as long as Pace says so. Because there are backups right now who could out preform him.

Grape

Liked Posts:
We've put plenty of pressure on Mahomes...he just sidearms it to his open checkdown every time and our dbs can't cover for more than 2 seconds..
Not really. It's been a mix of both. The first third down was completely on the pass rush. There was none. A couple of other plays were completely on the pass rush as well. With that said, a bunch have been on the coverage as well.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Trubisky will have a decent half. He just hasn't had many chances for things to eventually work themselves out

Grape

Liked Posts:
Did Mahomes overthrow a wide open receiver?

Did Dak overthrow a wide open receiver earlier?

This isnt a excuse for Mitch...but of that one throw says...Nagy is a good coach with a bad QB, then u may want to stop posting
Lol wtf why are you putting words in my mouth. When did I say that.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like how certain posters say every position is horrible, oline, te, rb....yet the QB should be magical

greg23

Liked Posts:
Change is happening

Larsen in
Coward out

I expect a 40 burger this half

Status
Not open for further replies.