***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lmao...Miller was suppose to get out of his break and get to pylon...but let me guess u sont see other teams do that....and a jump ball throw? Really lmao
None of this has anything to do with Nagy putting the ball in the dirt on 2nd down and a position where Robinson didn’t get a chance on fourth down. That BALD HEADED VISOR WEARING PIECE OF SHIT NAGY!

Southside

Liked Posts:
Defense's terrible first half forced us to have to go for it there..

Imagine a defense giving up 17 points in a half being too much for Mahomes, Rodgers, Brees, or Lamar Jackson, Rusell Wilson, prime Tom Brady etc to overcome.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes and that is what I would have done too, maybe even on 3rd down. The problem is Trubisky did not get any air under that ball.

Yes, but just like me, we are spectators for a reason. LOL

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes and that is what I would have done too, maybe even on 3rd down. The problem is Trubisky did not get any air under that ball.

Then with all due respect you would be an idiot. You call a fade on 1st or 2nd down. You do not call it on your last down when it is successful less than 25% of the time.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
low throw to Miller and did not give Robinson a chance to make play, threw the ball too short. The dude sucks.
They didn't even replay the endzone pass to Miller...

I couldn't see what was going on that play.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder if the refs would have been forced to call it if he actually took the helmet off Mitches head?
Nah, but they would have calles it on the bears if they grazed Rodgers helmet..

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Imagine a defense giving up 17 points in a half being too much for Mahomes, Rodgers, Brees, or Lamar Jackson, Rusell Wilson, prime Tom Brady etc to overcome.

Its not just giving up 17 points. It is far more than that. It is staying on the field. Giving up long drives. Not getting 3-outs. Not giving the offense good field position. Not forcing punts. And at that point, the defense has shown nothing to say they would stop Mahomes for the rest of the game.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
None of this has anything to do with Nagy putting the ball in the dirt on 2nd down and a position where Robinson didn’t get a chance on fourth down. That BALD HEADED VISOR WEARING PIECE OF SHIT NAGY!

What has to do with Nagy is calling a play that has a less than 25% success rate.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Refs didn’t help. TRU missing a wide open Arob, and a running into a kicker. This game could be a little different

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Come on... take the ball on those options Mitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.