***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
So, you go for it before and not now??? Nagy is an idiot!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lol again Miller needs to get out of he break t and get back toward pylon, seen it a million times...ball low and away from defender

If u want to call our his inconsistent play and brain dead awareness at times I'm with u
Dude the ball was in the dirt. Convince yourself that ball was supposed to be that low and that far away from Miller. In fact explain it to me too this will be funny.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Has Trubisky connected on a pass past the first down marker today? Would be great to have one of those sometime throughout this game.
A couple of time but that is it, missed the touchdown throw to Robinson and Miller. Should be a tied game, but the Bears have an inept QB.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I feel like he told Trubisky to get a few yards so he can avoid a shut out.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Take the 3 earlier and it’s 17-6 and they have a chance in the 4th. Nagy is a terrible game manager.
Ehh, 17 points is not going to be enough to win this game. At some point, the Bears need touchdowns instead of FG's.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Congrats to poop in the pantsinsky on averaging 1pt a QTR. definitely deserves another year to start.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The point is they are both at fault and trying to defend one over the other is pretty stupid.
Not really. Mitch is at much more fault. Give Nagy an average NFL QB like Alex Smith and we have no idea what this team’s record would be. They sure as shit wouldn’t be playing for pride right now though.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Nagy was a better QB we might be the top team in the league.
Or if Nagy was a better coach, he would see Mitch is not a pocket QB ala Mahomes and adjust his play calling ala to Allen type in Buffalo, unless ur blind ass didnt see games when he played that way and had success, then last week against Packers...he back to his bs statue shit

coolio

Liked Posts:
Damn I just noticed Mahomes did that 10 finger thing. He has no respect for Trubisky.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Or if Nagy was a better coach, he would see Mitch is not a pocket QB ala Mahomes and adjust his play calling ala to Allen type in Buffalo, unless ur blind ass didnt see games when he played that way and had success, then last week against Packers...he back to his bs statue shit
Allen is a much better QB than Trubisky but keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.