***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Dolphins (The Kinda Sorta Phoning It In This Week Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cant get any worse, Heads need to roll, especially since the NFL is all in on gambling

Dude rubbing his tits like he is Watson with a massage therapist.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Kmet to Claypool

You complete me...
It's crazy how one talented guy can really open things up. They absolutely have to account for Claypool

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Bears fans are meatballs.
A lot of them…but in a game where Hill was destroying the defense there was a 3rd down where Sanborn was 1 on 1 with Hill lol….not sure how that happens but prob something worth criticizing Williams for

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There was talk about terrible officiating, watching the KC/Titans game, first quarter of the game, there were four awful penalties called against the Chiefs. Set the tone early. The fix is in.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A lot of them…but in a game where Hill was destroying the defense there was a 3rd down where Sanborn was 1 on 1 with Hill lol….not sure how that happens but prob something worth criticizing Williams for

If you play zone and Hill enters Sanborn's zone then he has to cover him. Unless you playing zero LB defense or man there is always a chance a LB ends up covering a WR.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There was talk about terrible officiating, watching the KC/Titans game, first quarter of the game, there were four awful penalties called against the Chiefs. Set the tone early. The fix is in.

Why would the NFL be cheating for the Titans when Mahomes is the biggest star on the field. There is no conspiracy. Refs are just incompetent.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
If you play zone and Hill enters Sanborn's zone then he has to cover him. Unless you playing zero LB defense or man there is always a chance a LB ends up covering a WR.

So good call by Williams?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So good call by Williams?

Dont know as I dont know the D but just saying doubtful he chose Sanborn to guard Hill. He cant chose who enters Sanborn's zone.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Dont know as I dont know the D but just saying doubtful he chose Sanborn to guard Hill. He cant chose who enters Sanborn's zone.
He could not have played zone though, right? Considering McDaniel is great at exploiting mismatches

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He could not have played zone though, right? Considering McDaniel is great at exploiting mismatches

Sure but playing man against that kind of speed is problematic. There is no pass rush and Sanborn is no Quan. Expecting Williams to pull a rabbit out of his ass is silly. They made stops late because they started getting pressure on Tua.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Sure but playing man against that kind of speed is problematic. There is no pass rush and Sanborn is no Quan. Expecting Williams to pull a rabbit out of his ass is silly. They made stops late because they started getting pressure on Tua.
Hill was routinely getting 5+ yards of separation easy. I’m the furthest thing from a football savant, but maybe try doubling Hill on 3rd down as opposed to having him potentially in a 1 on 1 situation with Sanborn. Dude was getting cushions all game they might as well have been free plays

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hill was routinely getting 5+ yards of separation easy. I’m the furthest thing from a football savant, but maybe try doubling Hill on 3rd down as opposed to having him potentially in a 1 on 1 situation with Sanborn. Dude was getting cushions all game they might as well have been free plays

Think you make defending hill sound easier than it is. Dude has 4 games of 160 yards or more.

Enasic

Liked Posts:

Think you make defending hill sound easier than it is. Dude has 4 games of 160 yards or more.
Well obviously not easy. Near impossible, really. That’s why I’d give him more attention than 1 on 1 with Sanborn lol…still might not work out and probably wouldn’t….but odds would have to be better

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Coulda been the recreational flower but did anyone else see a Dolphins team that was completing 10-30yrd passes at will and looking to score whenever they wanted to not really want to at the end of the half?
WTF was with the Nagy-like long huddle with 1:30 left?
WTF was with 12 guys in another huddle....Miami was lucky to get that time put back on there.
And WTF was with not taking a shot with :12 left before trottin' out the kicker who then missed the shortest FG attempt of the year............somebody have the half-time under/over?
Major sports and sports betting have become too cozy for my liking!

Miami figured they be able to score all day and who can blame em but the refs had to bail their asses out with a TERRIBLE non-call on an obvious DPI after their QB missed a few wide open guys and Fields ran all over em...........WAY too cozy!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great loss. Fields‚ wow. Kmet woke up. Mooney looked good. Claypool! Stoked for him. This is what we want to see—lose for a higher pick, but the development of OFF players. DEF is a mess. It will stay that way, front seven is BAD.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I would be surprised if the Bears don’t land Buckner, given the Indy connection + obvious need at DL

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I liked that he was able to tackle him on that play. Another thing, I think that Flus needs to revise his game planning to get out of the soft zone that they play just able every first half of play. Once again, Miami had a field day with our defense in the first half until the Bears brought the defense up and played man. The difference was stark, especially in the 4th quarter. The first half looked like a passing drill again blocking dummies. What are they afraid of? Our secondary wasn't getting "beat" the receivers were wide open right off of the line.