***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Eagles (QB1 Showdown: Impending Doom @ High Noon Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Fields had 2 TD 0 INT; 247 Total Yards
Brock Purdy 2 TD 0 INT 215 Total Yards

Boom!

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can’t wait to read the headline from this weeks @DanielCCSBears article
Why are you so obsessed with me to the point that you mention me in a post that I haven't even commented in? I mean do you lose sleep at night over me? Because it sure seems as though you are infatuated with me and might need therapy.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure he outplayed him, but there’s no doubt Hurts is in a superior situation. We can only dream of having a great WR core like that.
I'm curious to see what the score would've been had Fields was an Eagle and Hurts a Bear....I think it would be a lot worse than 25-20.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are you so obsessed with me to the point that you mention me in a post that I haven't even commented in? I mean do you lose sleep at night over me? Because it sure seems as though you are infatuated with me and might need therapy.
Don't be sensitive on a MB. Things will get ugly.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I actually haven’t slept in days anticipating your next great piece. I’ve sent my therapist 3 of your articles. He told me he hasn’t been able to make it through a SINGLE one and he doesn’t understand how you could be be thinking those thoughts.

I can give you his contact information if you need it, hope you’re getting your own help though mental health is important!

jc456

Liked Posts:
Fields had 2 TD 0 INT; 247 Total Yards
Brock Purdy 2 TD 0 INT 215 Total Yards

Boom!
BTW, I’m laughing my ass off, you comparing a number two pick against a last puck qb, kind of irrelevant don’t you think? Brady was like 194 or something

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Don't be sensitive on a MB. Things will get ugly.

I actually haven’t slept in days anticipating your next great piece. I’ve sent my therapist 3 of your articles. He told me he hasn’t been able to make it through a SINGLE one and he doesn’t understand how you could be be thinking those thoughts.

I can give you his contact information if you need it, hope you’re getting your own help though mental health is important!
Leave Biff51Daniel alone, you cannot blame his penchant for licking windows or his Moe Howard hairstyle on him.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
The Bears played a helluva game today when you consider how loaded with talent the Iggles are. They put the hurts on Hurts a few times and made some pretty impressive defensive plays. And the offense was within 5 points at the end.
I‘m pretty optimistic……

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Tankers happy.

Hopefully it's not a Velus Jones type draft with all these precious picks.
I like the two DB's he drafted, I think they are going to good, and maybe very good if they can get a defensive line that can pressure the QB

What worries me is it seems like the GM's this team end up with are never good drafting on both sides of the ball, especially on the offensive side.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is another of those "good wins." I can't believe we almost beat them. With some significant cap/FA moves next year and hopefully a stout draft, we may start winning these one-score games next year.