***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Lions (Battle 4 Da Basement Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trayhezy

Liked Posts:
This is the funniest shit ever!!!

I got mad for like 30 seconds than I couldn't stop laughing.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did they lose? Turned it off after another 3rd qtr embarrassment

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
This is comical at this point
The playcslls at the end knowing we n eded a td
Laughable
Our defense
Laughable
Nagys post game
Will be laughable

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We had under a minute and needed a TD. We threw three yards to the TE in the middle of the field and used a TO.

We threw two yards to a mock-#1 WR who had an easy first down and fucked it up.

We ran from a shotgun formation behind the world's worst O line and came up short.

Wouldn't it have been nice to at least TRY to throw for a TD? It feels like taking a called third strike to end it.

(I guess they did take one shot to Mooney)
This! There was 22 seconds on third down why not go to the end zone twice?

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I ate too much of the kimchee. The bears truly suck.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Sure! Pull for another team. Bears will never get better.

I'm in AZ and wanted the Bears to win and Cards to lose for that last playoff spot...Fck it now..Go Cardinals..Bears organization needs a complete fckng colon cleanse..Fck Nagy Pace and the dumb fck bean counters who hire inexperienced people like them.Pace will forever be known as one of the biggest shit GMs in NFL history..

greg23

Liked Posts:
They always run it on 4th and short. Every. Single. Time.

In this case, it wasn't that egregious since they had a TO left.

Really?

There are 3 (maybe 4) plays left in the game.
And your decision is to run the ball on one of them??

So BHVWGHC

cobra302

Liked Posts:
SORRY BUNCH OF SAD DOGSHIT FUCKS SMH.. Hope this finally convinces the incompetent dunces who own this sorry ass team to clean fckng house..Starting with themselves..Fucking pathetic embarrassments...
Unfortunately, they won’t sell this steaming pile of crap to someone who wants to win

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
How did David Montgomery finish under 100 yards in this game after the 1st half he had? That right there is a perfect example of why this whole thing needs to be blown up. Just completely inexcusable situational awareness by the coaches and players. They never stick with what's working.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
We need to fire Nagy and our lousy defensive coach. They both stink. I am tired of the smooth talk. He has lost the team. We deserve better than this. I had hoped that Nagy was the right coach, I wanted some consistency from year to year. The only consistency he has provided is that of playing worse and worse. The writing is on the wall, Pace. Fire the head coach and his lackeys.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The Lions were down ten and the Bears had the ball.
The Bears played ultra soft and allowed a TD.
The Bears fumbled and gave the go ahead TD.
The Lions were in the process of allowing the bears to come down and score the winning TD.
The Bears stepped out on a sure first down.

And Chris Spielman, in a way-overstated, much too dramatic statement, says "this is an example of the new attitude of the Lions under Darrel Bevel."

Every Bears-Lions game comes down to this at the end. Is he serious?

eh, the bears won 6 in a row against Detroit. This was exactly the type of game they would have folded if Patricia was here. Can’t blame them for being excited.

nlbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Arghhh.....how are the bears and the toronto maple leafs the same......neither are an nfl team.........being probebaly the only bears fan in my province is even harder given the complete ineptness of this team. Where the hell is Khalil Mack???? at the bank cashjng a fat game check, probably.....he has done practically nothing this year to actually earn his check, let alone play like the superstar he is supposed to be....and how many draft picks did we give up for a run of the mill defensive end? Hicks is the superstar, when he is playing, which is not often. Trevanian and Smith strut around like they're all pros.........uh huh.....sure, they are great except for the tackling part. The secondary.....well the immortal drew stafford lit them up, just like he's done to every other team stafford has played this.......oh, right........And now we get to the offense, which in the bears name is apt, cause they are certainly offensive...Mitch F' TRUBISKY! not fit to be a back up. their o line has eaten too much turkey and needs to retire.......more hole than a cheese grater. Their running back is at best average, and their receiving corp is really unfit. You're a freaking professional athlete Robinson...you want to be paid like a superstar receiver, then KNOW WHERE THE HELL THE FIRST DOWN MARKER IS!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry for the rant, but right now watching the bears is like watching a train wreck, you want to look away but there is something morbidly interesting about watching everything blow up... Right now the bears are: no talent, no heart, no pride, no wins......For God's sake fire the GM and the coach, then blow the whole thing up and start from nothing. 0-16 next year in a rebuild is better than this 5-11 (only 4 more in a row to lose!) or 6-9 every year. Right now they are embarrassing themselves. Sorry my first post here is so negative, but it really is painful. Hell, heres a positive.....the kicker seems at least league average........

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Because of the contract situation, ARob has been talked about all year and there has been a helluva a lot of "Pay the Man" posts/comments.

But he has fucked up as much as a WR can in many games.

I've never seen superb position players catch as much flak as they do in Chicago.