***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (#AARONITOUTISORWASBACK: Malaysian Dissuasion of Caucasian Perversion Pervasion Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kulps19

Liked Posts:
We have the worst defensive line I’ve ever seen. Everyone might as well play coverage

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It's 100% clear to me that they think Fields absolutely sucks.....the scared conservative play calling the closer they get the end zone is sickening

Let the guy throw.....who fuking cares what happens at this point; he needs to develop in all areas of the passing game....which won't ever happen if you refuse to call pass plays in pass situations
Nah, this is dumb. No one thinks Fields sucks. The most important thing is protecting Fields.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
If some random 5th string WR fumbles the ball on next possession then you know the team fixed this one.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
It's 100% clear to me that they think Fields absolutely sucks.....the scared conservative play calling the closer they get the end zone is sickening

Let the guy throw.....who fuking cares what happens at this point; he needs to develop in all areas of the passing game....which won't ever happen if you refuse to call pass plays in pass situations
That’s not what it is lol

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Automatic first down

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
We have the worst defensive line I’ve ever seen. Everyone might as well play coverage
This is why who cares if the Bears win this game (they need all the help they can get in the draft). They have already proven today that they will be the better team moving forward, especially with that 2nd or 3rd pick.