***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (#AARONITOUTISORWASBACK: Malaysian Dissuasion of Caucasian Perversion Pervasion Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liked Posts:
The tank works…just ask Theo Epstein…just don’t make it so obvious geesh even Justin is in on it!

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
They NEVER go for the end zone when they have a first and goal inside the 20. WHY?
It is very strange. That's when you have some room in the passing game. Plus Fields has a nice drop into the corners of the Endzone.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't want to hear shit from the fucking beat reporters this week when the likes of fucking Potash etc have been banging on about losing this fucking game for the hope of better draft position.

This team should have won this game and fucked it off.

They better fucking land a generational talent with the 1st round pick they land.

Fucking football.

So you think we are just one player away???!

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't get why everyone is so salty. Y'all are too invested in a meaningless game.

Reactions: Myk

Kulps19

Liked Posts:
This was a really productive loss for the Bears. There was zero point to win that game. None

shoez90

Liked Posts:
how come our WRs just stand and wait for ball every other team when QB moves pocket comes back to the ball smh. Help your QB damn. You come out of your break you see the ball coming and act like no one will try and make a play on it I don't get it. especially him the tall fight for contested balls guy.

Reactions: Myk

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Stupid fat Russell Wilson could not pull it off.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Stellar 4th quarter passing performance.....again.

Fact is; they're protecting him as they know he's so far away in the pass game and the 4th quarters prove it each week.

Just keep passing and let him try and figure it out