***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but surviving doesn't equate to putting more points on the board right now. He wants to make plays. He wants to win. Getting little to no help.
The best way for him to make plays is with his feet. Eventually defenses will overcommit by having guys in coverage crash down on him or using spys both of which is one less dude in coverage.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The frustrating thing is how easy a fix this is. We probably win today if he hits ARob deep as he is a liability scrambling when it should be a strength.
Don't know about win but we sure would have a shot. Don't know what Black Braneblo is on about. We've been specifically critical of Fields all year. Rookies QBs struggle unless the rare exception. Just not going to get worked up about it this year.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The best way for him to make plays is with his feet. Eventually defenses will overcommit by having guys in coverage crash down on him or using spys both of which is one less dude in coverage.
Pocket presence was somewhat of an issue in college as well. Some guys have a feel for it. Others develop it... or don't. I'm not unhappy with where he's at but need to see a general progression over time.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well I am a bit disappointed he is not further along in that aspect but being critical of him as it is costing us real time does not mean it is an issue long term.

People don't seem to be able to distinguish between evaluating him as an NFL QB in a given week vs evaluating him as a young and developing player long term.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
JP Holtz is inactive today.

What that tells me is the Bears are likely going to be using their tight ends in more passing situations.

This could be foreshadowing to the Bears opening up the game plan for Fields a bit more and allowing more attacking via the pass on offense.

I would imagine the next layer they add in for him is a lot of underneath stuff to the tight ends, which is a safer throw and also possibly the reason holtz is inactive. They want better receiving tight ends out on the field for Green Bay.

I guess we will see if that comes to fruition or not.
the ex Bears were pretty critical of the TE'S ON THE POST GAME SHOW, ecpecially Kmet

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears can win only if their offense plays more like they did against Detroit. They can't run the ball for 3.9 ypc and dink and dunk through the air and expect the win. They have to run more effectively and or get big chunk plays in the passing game.

Defensively, they need to play their best game of the season, or close to it. I'm really worried that the communication issues in the secondary are going to rear its ugly head a few times today, and if there is one quarterback on earth who will be sure to exploit that, it's Rodgers.
the running game was very good, WR'S just weren't getting open. which is disgusting considering the Packers injuries back there

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gotta side with Remy on this kid needs ta learn to either turn the jets on and run or throw it away
No one is debating that , I think the pocket / pressure doesn’t allow him to do that on every sack. Also, from what he is saying is he is being coached to keep his eyes downfield. I’m sure this will all catch up with him timing wise

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Offense and defense both come out and look good early on and then what? A MUCH better coaching staff makes a few adjustments and puts the game away.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Saw a lot of good things today. It was closer than I thought. COULD have won it.
Maybe play offense for more than two series! Again Nagy says he has to wait to watch the tape, well dah dude game’s over, how’s that helping during the game? Where’s the fking adjustments, you piss poor hc! You need to know during the game and adjust dipshit Nagy

jc456

Liked Posts:
Offense and defense both come out and look good early on and then what? A MUCH better coaching staff makes a few adjustments and puts the game away.
Cause Nagy has to wait to watch the film after the game!