***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fields was fine. The first pick should have been a free play, the second one was a scramble drill where Robinson stopped running. Oh yeah, and it wasnt a pick
On that first free play, Robinson also gave up on the route. Same play as the second one and that's the second time Robinson quit on the route.

He's doing everything he can to write his ticket out of town.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Only the Bears can come out looking like they are ready to roll on offense, and then completely shit the bed the rest of the half. 7 points against this shit Packers defense with all of their best players missing is unacceptable. This is why we always lose. The defense is doing enough to keep them in the game, but the offense is always holding them back from being able to win.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Okay I am officially off the Fields bandwagon . . .

come at me
Damn, looks like you're going to have to update that pro Ryan Pace graphic. Put a line through Fields and Kmet.

Oops!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
AR stopped running on both
I want those that have been pining to keep him around to speak on this. We been hearing for two years we can’t lose mushin Mohammad pay him 20 mil a year. That shit isn’t 20 mil a year material. Lucky to be worth 12

Bust

Liked Posts:
Trademark Nagy offense.

Disorganized. Chaotic. Moving backward.

Thank FUUUCCCCKKKKK this guy will be gone next year.

for win this season. Need to start Dalton brah

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How do we not get a FG there? Even after the refs screw us there and give us a delay, we're still at the GB 38 yard line. You run it up the middle for 2 and bring Cairo Santos out and tie the game. Why are we trying to throw the ball instead of kicking the FG.

You can blame Fields for shit, but that is 100% on the coaching there.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Allen Robinson twice gave up on a route and a natural consequence of that was when he was wide open, Fields didn't trust him. And then when he trusted him again the ball was again almost intercepted on practically the same play because Robinson gave up on the play again.

If this was just a normal shit I'd be the first one to say what you are saying but Robinson quit both times and I don't blame Justin for not trusting Robinson on that other throw

Give me a fucking break. Fields missed him. He would have to be fucking Special person to not throw to ARob there because of a previous play.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Allen Robinson twice gave up on a route and a natural consequence of that was when he was wide open, Fields didn't trust him. And then when he trusted him again the ball was again almost intercepted on practically the same play because Robinson gave up on the play again.

If this was just a normal shit I'd be the first one to say what you are saying but Robinson quit both times and I don't blame Justin for not trusting Robinson on that other throw

WRs quitting has been an issue at least since Cutler and probably since Grossman and before.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Only the Bears can come out looking like they are ready to roll on offense, and then completely shit the bed the rest of the half. 7 points against this shit Packers defense with all of their best players missing is unacceptable. This is why we always lose. The defense is doing enough to keep them in the game, but the offense is always holding them back from being able to win.
It’s the worst offense in the league, what did you expect?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Not ready out of a long delay. SMH!

Almost as if Nagy sucks - including the fact that he cannot teach his WRs to get open sooner but yeah, there was the one broken coverage that Fields missed, so we need to let up on Nagy.

If Fields was in KC, LA (either team), NE, PIT, BAL, TEN, hell even HOU from the way Mills is slinging it, he would probably be making more plays.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
No well thought out runs after first drive and 100 yards of offense in first quarter and only 7 points and then we get fucked by refs.

Green Bay is still ahead and Rodgers hasnt even played yet! They are sticking with the run game when ogle tree is in game they run it. Our safeties are zero help in run support.

that’s why I think paying safeties big money is silly. Bush can do just a good of a job let him try out being a cb if he’s so talented.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want those that have been pining to keep him around to speak on this. We been hearing for two years we can’t lose mushin Mohammad pay him 20 mil a year. That shit isn’t 20 mil a year material. Lucky to be worth 12
He’s obviously making business decisions this year