***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
How do we not get a FG there? Even after the refs screw us there and give us a delay, we're still at the GB 38 yard line. You run it up the middle for 2 and bring Cairo Santos out and tie the game. Why are we trying to throw the ball instead of kicking the FG.

You can blame Fields for shit, but that is 100% on the coaching there.
Refs wouldn’t allow fields to call a to

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Almost as if Nagy sucks - including the fact that he cannot teach his WRs to get open sooner but yeah, there was the one broken coverage that Fields missed, so we need to let up on Nagy.

If Fields was in KC, LA (either team), NE, PIT, BAL, TEN, hell even HOU from the way Mills is slinging it, he would probably be making more plays.

Nagy sucks. No excuse for Fields missing a wide open ARob. We should be up 14-10.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nagy sucks. No excuse for Fields missing a wide open ARob. We should be up 14-10.
Tbf I doubt Robinson goes to the endzone on that

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Give me a fucking break. Fields missed him. He would have to be fucking Special person to not throw to ARob there because of a previous play.
You can cunt all you want but quarterbacks talk about having that trust with a wide receiver. I'm not making this out of whole cloth. And this is the kind of shit that goes on across the league. Just usually not with a high profile guy like Allen Robinson

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Refs wouldn’t allow fields to call a to
I mean, that was total bullshit, and fuck the refs.

But after that happens, wtf are Nagy and Lazor doing? You run the ball for a couple of yards, then kick the FG. It's not that hard. Why do our coaches make common sense look like abstract thinking?

Reactions: Myk

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Actually probably could have been 21 or 17 if they call the offsides. If they do robinson makes that throw to robinson.

they need to design runs to scare the defense but he rarely ever does. It’s that or they block poorly and don’t open up the gaps on either side!

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
WRs quitting has been an issue at least since Cutler and probably since Grossman and before.

What pisses me off is Robinson wasn't quitting on routes when Mitch was in there.

This is 100% over his contract.

Reactions: Myk