***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Ravens (Bye Week Blundering Blues Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Britbuffguy

That ending was painful. But I find it equaling disappointing how poorly Fields played today after looking so good against Pittsburgh. That should be the much bigger concern long term than an aging injury plagued defense coached by a guy in over his head.
I didn't get to see the game, just heard the audio, and by all accounts Nagy went right back to his bullshit offense that doesn't work, after seeing the success that Fields had running stuff he's great at 2 weeks ago.

Fields is just gonna look as lost as the other 4 QBs Nagy has made look useless.

If people still don't get it, nothing will change until that Con Man is off the team.

Rob219_CBMB

#A.M.GANG
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
woke up late, heading pounding and watched this shit!!!!!???? 🖕
didnt even get to enjoy my hangover.

Angry Boomer

Ugliest Dog On The Planet
Donator
To make matters worse, I had to listen to Romo gushing over Dalton after that TD throw to Mooney..That TD was 10% Dalton, and 90% Mooney

wickerkat

CCS Donator
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy needs to go. Fields can play well when you call the right plays. Every game you see flashes of his great arm, how accurate he is, and a great deep ball.

Tillman33

They need to wait until they are prepared to fire both. Pace needs to go too. He has no business ever deciding again who an NFL coach should be.