***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Ravens (Bye Week Blundering Blues Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fun Fact..
The Bears had more false starts than the visiting team had false starts and encroachments combined...AT HOME!

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was painful to watch….
What’s sad is how I’m used to it
Sad isn't it? All I could do was laugh as we all saw this season coming when they brought everyone back another year.

I'm still really really high on Fields, but this still feels like such a wasted season.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Looking forward to Nagy’s presser. He will likely once again prove he has no shame.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
For fuck sake! Watch the game, one deep safety! When they need a TD to win the game! With less than one minute! He’s fuckign clueless! That’s why we have such a terrible franchise, people refuse to hold guys accountable!
Watch the fucking game too!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Looking forward to Nagy’s presser. He will likely once again prove he has no shame.
Bullshit artists have no shame, and Nagy is a fucken bullshit artist. I thought Emery was a conman but Nagy might have him beat

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
That ending was painful. But I find it equaling disappointing how poorly Fields played today after looking so good against Pittsburgh. That should be the much bigger concern long term than an aging injury plagued defense coached by a guy in over his head.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears Game Plan

Missed throws
Dropped balls
False starts
Missed FG's
Soft D
Bad Coaching

They accomplished it perfectly!...A++++++++++++

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
That ending was painful. But I find it equaling disappointing how poorly Fields played today after looking so good against Pittsburgh. That should be the much bigger concern long term than an aging injury plagued defense coached by a guy in over his head.
I didn't get to see the game, just heard the audio, and by all accounts Nagy went right back to his bullshit offense that doesn't work, after seeing the success that Fields had running stuff he's great at 2 weeks ago.

Fields is just gonna look as lost as the other 4 QBs Nagy has made look useless.

If people still don't get it, nothing will change until that Con Man is off the team.