***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Texans (Honeymoon is OVER: Got no LOVIE dovie FEELS Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Wasn't there a "back to topics" button at the bottom before?

Now I gotta scroll all the way back up this shit.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
This is what happens when you do nothing the entire off-season to add talent on offense and just hope the quarterback can work through it.

Fields confidence looks shot, and he has regressed as a passer. Who could have seen this coming?

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
The team is more physical., that's really about it. I would like to hear his explanation for why he didn't use timeouts.
"My wife sliced up some oranges and arranged them to say 'HITS' on the locker room floor.. so needless to say, we wanted to get the guys in there to see that ASAP"

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we please get outta the shotgun in the 2nd half. This OL doesn't pass block well enuff

They have mixed it up well, it's a mess under center too. They need to figure out something for Borom and Jones, they're not blocking well at all. I don' t know what that is, Rief ? Jenkins to RT ? No clue, but this is not working.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields might suck, guys.
No talent around on line or WR, is a disaster for any young QB...Hurts same shit insert #1 Brown and two years same offense...he looks good.

Field can't even drop back, when he does have time he has been erratic. David Carr syndrome will hit him soon

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They must of hired Eberflus and told him if you dont like JF you can chose our next QB with the first

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lmaooo

Get this coaching staff the fuck out of here. I’ve already seen enough. They’re gonna fail
30 years, 7 HCs, 5 of them were defensive minded. We're just seeing the same crap the Bears always do.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Why do we care and why do we watch? Maybe it's a

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is what happens when you do nothing the entire off-season to add talent on offense and just hope the quarterback can work through it.

Fields confidence looks shot, and he has regressed as a passer. Who could have seen this coming?
Everyone expect the Bears coaches and FO

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
No talent around on line or WR, is a disaster for any young QB...Hurts same shit insert #1 Brown and two years same offense...he looks good.

Field can't even drop back, when he does have time he has been erratic. David Carr syndrome will hit him soon
He is starting to look hesitant.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why was Hebert out so long?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So remember, before all this shit started. Everyone was happy with George going out and getting ANOTHER rookie GM, who hired ANOTHER rookie HC, who hired ANOTHER rookie OC and DC. Don't be mad that the same shit is happening again. What is the definition of insanity?
Don’t say “everyone”, because there were definitely detractors and people who wanted to wait and see before coronation, who were shouted down as not being real fans. But otherwise, yeah, I hear you. Doesn’t look good so far.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
although that last drive, he looked comfortable. Hopefully that is a sign of a good second half.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Even if they draft a QB in the 1st next year. Does anybody really trust this organization to get it right.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Great pick Poles in Gordon to bad we didn’t try to draft a wr

ShaunOne

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Very well said.