***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Texans (Honeymoon is OVER: Got no LOVIE dovie FEELS Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Get this staff the Fk out of here. That was the pussies shit I've seen

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
I think they said that three games, this passing offense is the least productive since 1978. That's absolutely insane, regardless of the lack of talent.

ShaunOne

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Question...how does Jenkins suck even worse at RT than Borom....no fucking possible way...dude has been beat on 75% of plays

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This was the issue with hiring a defensive coach for me initially.....they don't realize we've been through this s*** before. Many times. We don't want to win conservatively. We want to find and develop a QB. Perfect opportunity to get some practice in with Justin and we are eager to go to the locker room.

It's one thing if we expected the ball to start the 2nd half, but we don't. And we are behind. Just wasting a year of QB development..

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Montgomery shows up to the game wearing a Tarik Cohen shirt, then we’re surprised when he gets injured?

Username

Liked Posts:
So remember, before all this shit started. Everyone was happy with George going out and getting ANOTHER rookie GM, who hired ANOTHER rookie HC, who hired ANOTHER rookie OC and DC. Don't be mad that the same shit is happening again. What is the definition of insanity?