***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (Most Monumentally Mundane Monday Matchup Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder the total effect of this game. Did Pace acquire the practice squad guys?

If so, how could they watch Vildor all season and Graham can't even get to the active roster?

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wonder the total effect of this game. Did Pace acquire the practice squad guys?

If so, how could they watch Vildor all season and Graham can't even get to the active roster?
Pace may be distancing himself from this trainwreck in the hope he can save his job. Not saying it's right, just my 2c.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace may be distancing himself from this trainwreck in the hope he can save his job. Not saying it's right, just my 2c.
That's what I'm thinking. He might be saying his player evaluation are ok and the coaches aren't playing them.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Worst officiating crew again! For fk sake, bears penalized for tackling. Why not just scratch the bears from schedule and move the fk on

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Worst officiating crew again! For fk sake, bears penalized for tackling. Why not just scratch the bears from schedule and move the fk on
The seemingly favoritism to some teams, not necessarily the Viks, if that is the way it's going to go than why not for the charter team in the league. Otherwise, call this s**t straight.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
So many dropped passes tonight! Fields would have had 350 yds passing and probably 3td's and would have won the game. Our receiving core stinks.