***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (Most Monumentally Mundane Monday Matchup Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
How bout that throw, bitches?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
NAGY DID IT

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You shitting on fields right now behind this line and with this coaching staff, not much, temco boy.
Dude, where did I s**t on Fields? Take it easy cupcake, I was actually agreeing with you for the most part. I like Fields.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully there's news tomorrow. McCaskey's can't afford to screw this up. They can inform Nagy and get ready to start interviewing in 2 weeks.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Oh look Jesper horstad the guy who just makes plays every time he is on the field. Cant play him though gotta get big money Graham and cement all the plays. Not to mention Byrd what an asset he is. What a fucking joke and how sad is it that this secondary is way better than the starters?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully there's news tomorrow. McCaskey's can't afford to screw this up. They can inform Nagy and get ready to start interviewing in 2 weeks.
They already have. His staff is looking for jobs, reported yesterday by cbs sports

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Someone earlier said when Fields changes the play it’s always a run up the middle that gets stuffed behind the LOS

A run up the middle is probably because he sees Nagy's playcall is total shit and won't work.

And any run up the middle should be able to at least net you a yard or two behind a decent line.

Which shows you how bad our interior is.