***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (Seriously Not Ready In The Slightest For Primetime Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bear the Fuck Down.

bears 24
vikings 13
should be a wild game IMO Bears defense is gonna slap someone around.
Bears will score 21 points in the 4th obviously.. ?‍♂️

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
giphy.gif

here's to the Bears and Lazor Gawd getting it right.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@halftime who are we going to talk shit about now that Nagy isn't calling plays? Just doesn't have the same feel to shit on Lazor tbh.

It's still Nagy's hire/playbook/offense...so I would continue to shitpost Matt Nagy.

Thank Jeebus for the Bye Week after tonight. This was the first time after 25 consecutive IGTs that I could not get the Bears injury report in one solid screenshot.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
It's still Nagy's hire/playbook/offense...so I would continue to shitpost Matt Nagy.

Thank Jeebus for the Bye Week after tonight. This was the first time after 25 consecutive IGTs that I could not get the Bears injury report in one solid screenshot.
Ok so still talking shit about Nagy, should be a fun time as usual

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Still like the Bears chances in this one. If Bears win tonight they are back on track for 10, and it probably emotionally cripples MIN to the point where the next game will be easier.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
How bad is Mitch's injury? I wouldn't mind seeing him get a few more starts with Lazor calling plays tbh.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How bad is Mitch's injury? I wouldn't mind seeing him get a few more starts with Lazor calling plays tbh.
it's a fake injury (Nagy's idea)..Mitchell will be at practice later this week after tonight's game vs Vikings if Foles fails Lazor/Nagy.
I think Mitchell should get a chance with Lazor and then with a better O-line next season, possibly with a new play caller. We're scrapped for assets anyways.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
it's a fake injury (Nagy's idea)..Mitchell will be at practice later this week after tonight's game vs Vikings if Foles fails Lazor/Nagy.
I think Mitchell should get a chance with Lazor and then with a better O-line next season, possibly with a new play caller. We're scrapped for assets anyways.

imo this franchise's focus should not be on making the playoffs this season; it should be on developing a QB or placing itself in a position to develop one. Sticking with Foles made sense when you believed he'd carry you to the playoffs. But it's now apparent this is unlikely to happen. He's not playing great due to... 'circumstances' (i.e. the Bears fucked another QB) and I really can't justify continuing to start him seeing as how he doesn't really factor into our future.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
imo this franchise's focus should not be on making the playoffs this season; it should be on developing a QB or placing itself in a position to develop one. Sticking with Foles made sense when you believed he'd carry you to the playoffs. But it's now apparent this is unlikely to happen. He's not playing great due to... 'circumstances' (i.e. the Bears fucked another QB) and I really can't justify continuing to start him seeing as how he doesn't really factor into our future.
Bears are always trying to patch things up one way or the other, They'll convince us that a FA backup OT to Leno will be satisfying and then we'll draft CBs because bears fans are always nut rubbing them.
When Pace said, that every year teams should draft a QB..I did agreed with him and I believed Pace would be smart enough to draft a Linemen every draft too. Somehow, Pace couldn't do that.?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Still like the Bears chances in this one. If Bears win tonight they are back on track for 10, and it probably emotionally cripples MIN to the point where the next game will be easier.
Lol

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Vikings secondary is atrocious. They are starting Kris Boyd, a late 7th round pick from 2019. On the other side is Gladney, their 2020 1st round pick, but he has been one of the worst cover corners in the entire league. Mike Hughes is injured. They have lost both of their elite edge rushers, Danielle Hunter and Yannick Ngakoue. The Bears offense simply must move the football tonight.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
so we have no O line and no D. Monty. man we're in for a shalakking. hope im wrong but if this game sucks im turning it in for the night.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so we have no O line and no D. Monty. man we're in for a shalakking. hope im wrong but if this game sucks im turning it in for the night.

Kush and Whitehair are active.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The Vikings secondary is atrocious. They are starting Kris Boyd, a late 7th round pick from 2019. On the other side is Gladney, their 2020 1st round pick, but he has been one of the worst cover corners in the entire league. Mike Hughes is injured. They have lost both of their elite edge rushers, Danielle Hunter and Yannick Ngakoue. The Bears offense simply must move the football tonight.

imma call a Kmet sighting tonight