***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Giants at Bears (Home opener)

Who wins?

• Da Bears

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • GMen

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Deep Dish Pizza

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • NY Style Pizza

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
Defense created multiple TOs. Offense gave the Giants a couple extra possessions and yet they still were on the verge of losing at home to an awful team.

Anyone dumb enough to think this team is anything but a fraud?

Thomas31

My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears
The Ugliest 2 and 0 that we have seen, and we STILL don't know who this team is.....

But I will take it...

BEARS!

Porkchop

Maybe next week we'll finally see them put it all together for 4 quarters.

Knowing us, they will do just that...and play 4 quarters of shit instead of just 2 or 3.

Myk

85in25
Maybe next week they will play three quarters
Had the same thought. Played the 4th quarter last week. 1st two quarters this week.
I was hoping for a whole game next week but 3 quarters would be good.

ikkoikki

Nice win, nice start to the season, but overall the team still looks pedestrian.

Around the league I'm watching the Packers put up 42 against the Lions and the Falcons putting up 39 against the Cowboys. Bears eking out wins putting 17 on the board. The offense just continues to be disappointing in the Pace/Nagy era

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
I can't blame the defense too much because they just let the Giants dink and dunk their way down the field. I put this terrible performance on Nagy's shitty second half playcalling.

Bears4Ever_34

The pass rush was still mostly non existent for the majority of the game. Quinn made a difference, but didn't play enough. Everybody else is sticking to blocks.

vabearsfan15

We were able to consistently move the ball, but had untimely mistakes. Terrible sacks, dropped passes, and negative penalties that backed up the offense and put them in tough situations. Situations where everyone on the field executed and got it right, while one guy made a huge mistake. Got to be more disciplined and make the most of our opportunities. I think it will come together, but we will need a win against a real NFC contender before I can feel confident.