***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Giants at Bears (Home opener)

Who wins?

• Da Bears

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • GMen

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Deep Dish Pizza

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • NY Style Pizza

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Defense created multiple TOs. Offense gave the Giants a couple extra possessions and yet they still were on the verge of losing at home to an awful team.

Anyone dumb enough to think this team is anything but a fraud?

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Ugliest 2 and 0 that we have seen, and we STILL don't know who this team is.....

But I will take it...

BEARS!

pablovi

Liked Posts:
The good: the Lions and Vikings are 0-2

The meh: The Bears have back their way to 2-0

The bad: G.B has put up back to back 40 burgers
GB will put at least 40 on this defense. And the O won’t score more than 10.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Maybe next week we'll finally see them put it all together for 4 quarters.

Knowing us, they will do just that...and play 4 quarters of shit instead of just 2 or 3.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Maybe next week they will play three quarters

Had the same thought. Played the 4th quarter last week. 1st two quarters this week.
I was hoping for a whole game next week but 3 quarters would be good.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Nice win, nice start to the season, but overall the team still looks pedestrian.

Around the league I'm watching the Packers put up 42 against the Lions and the Falcons putting up 39 against the Cowboys. Bears eking out wins putting 17 on the board. The offense just continues to be disappointing in the Pace/Nagy era

swz01

Liked Posts:
This is a pretty bad football team regardless of the now 2-0 record. Very easily could be the opposite.

How do you only score 17 points against the Giants? If they played without Barkley and Shepard for the rest of the season, they'd be the worst team in football.

Miller drop Td and 3rd down conversion at midfield.Missed FG. Pick 6 called back.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sucky 2nd half, but it's better to have the W than a L.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't blame the defense too much because they just let the Giants dink and dunk their way down the field. I put this terrible performance on Nagy's shitty second half playcalling.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The pass rush was still mostly non existent for the majority of the game. Quinn made a difference, but didn't play enough. Everybody else is sticking to blocks.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We were able to consistently move the ball, but had untimely mistakes. Terrible sacks, dropped passes, and negative penalties that backed up the offense and put them in tough situations. Situations where everyone on the field executed and got it right, while one guy made a huge mistake. Got to be more disciplined and make the most of our opportunities. I think it will come together, but we will need a win against a real NFC contender before I can feel confident.

swz01

Liked Posts:
The pass rush was still mostly non existent for the majority of the game. Quinn made a difference, but didn't play enough. Everybody else is sticking to blocks.

No creativity whatsoever with the defensive play calls. Not sure why we don’t pressure Jones more in this game.