***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Pumpkin Heads vs Commanders (The B-List Late Show Tryst: Decked 'N Sunkist Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
No, certainly not. His down the field stuff is actually very nice. But he has no real short game other than swing passes and its getting fields killed behind this line.
The line play was poor tonight against a stout front again, no doubt.

Still think Fields isn't trusting his receivers and there is reason for that, but as a QB at some stage you have to pass. See the above clip although the outcome was a first a goal thanks to his ability to scramble.

I just think it's the whole rather than just one person fault is all.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a difference it would be if Mooney doesn't bobble that last pass.

Yes, people would still proclaim Fields a bust or want Getsy fired or whatever

Just remember, this team almost pulled it off tonight despite the $hitshow that they put on out there.

That's significant, unless we are so delusional that we thought this was a good team as constructed.

This isn't the year. I believe Poles is just trying to get through the year and continue to try to fix this team.

Until then we should expect ups and downs like we saw tonight.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Funny but I’m not in the joking mood right now.. I’m too ticked..
Sorry! I have always been pissed pff when they lost but this year has no hope except for getting better through the draft or better picks to help with a trade.

I get it but this is for the best, I just hope Fields survives without too much of a beating this year.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately this team has so many holes that you could argue that they should just go BPA.

I mean do you go wide receiver if you have a more highly rated pass rusher just sitting there waiting for you to take them? Our pass rush is non-existent so I could see that being a huge take.

Or what about if a blue chip left tackle is sitting there?

I'd rather protect fields first!

The thing here is, we are going to have so much salary open for next off season, that I think you will be able to get starting quality wide receivers via free agency.

And I think your draft, especially if it's a very high pick, is better off used for a premier left tackle or pass rusher...

I don’t really believe GM’s draft BPA.

At best they draft best player of need but drafting 5 of the same position in the first round regardless of position would be stupid.

Not to mention some positions shouldn’t even be considered in first round!

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I was unhappy with performance rather than the loss. But I know just how many games we were expecting to win coming into this season so I temper my goals. When we start losing to the teams we were supposed to beat which is zero I will be more adamant. Aside from playing it safe I say should be run plays and rollouts from here out bcuz line is very suspect. We need Justin to get reps not IR. play to his strengths not playbook been building in GB. He made some mistakes like I knew he would that overthrow for a TD can't happen again. Confidence is a must and right now it's spotty but I'll take it over non existent. Defense is trying, WR are playing to there levels. If they were that great they wouldn't have been on this squad they weren't all big money cuts. All in all we played and kept draft spot alive as well as our one season QB.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Fields just doesn't have it. Some players adjust to the speed of the NFL game and some never do.

can't blame justin tebow. He just following a long line of #ohiostate qb's that have busted at the nfl level

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't see the game. Sounds like they were terrible. I'll watch it this afternoon and kill several beers as I yell at the tv.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't see the game. Sounds like they were terrible. I'll watch it this afternoon and kill several beers as I yell at the tv.
How is it going?

Guessing you have moved quickly to the tequila today.

You’ll need a shot for a couple missed throws. Might as well take a few in appreciation of some scrambles as well.

It’s been a while since we failed at so many 1st and goals from the 5 in one game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Analytics be damned…every 3 points was obviously a dagger to an injured Carson Wentz who couldn’t even feel his hand.

How many field goals did we pass on?

You got to be able to think on your feet out there and understand the important variables that control the analytical theory you are applying.

If their QB is hopeless and your offense is incompetent in nearly every way it’s not the same output as the math averages.