Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Go fuck
What more needs to be said? For 28 years I've waded through shit for this team, I've bled for this team, I missed the birth of my first child the day they traded up for Trubisky, for this team. And for what? A couple 500 seasons and a one and done play off game with the god damned Eagles? We are a laughing stock fellas, and enough is enough.

We gave Ryan Pace what? Almost a decade of fuckery to throw dead money on the back end and sign 5'4 COD players to multi million dollar contracts. We were patient, we were consistent, we were open minded... AND IT GOT US NOWHERE. An act of God, probably his final gift to Virginia (RIP), we somehow got Justin Fields last year in the draft. Well that would have been great except we have no offensive line, our rookie tackle has osteoporosis or something and should be on disability, and do not even get me started on that son of a bitch Samuel Mustipher. Our WR gave up because 15 million dollars on a franchise tag was not enough to keep him interested in playing a childrens game, and the other guy weighs all of 150 pounds and is one bad hit away from being Johnny Knox Jr.

So 10 years or however long with that clown Ryan Pace and we finally say "you know that Ryan Pace is such a great guy and boy can he draft 4th and 5th rounders but maybe we ought to make a change because the only worth a shit thing he has done was purely accidental and almost ruined by the bald guy with the creepy play sheet wall paper he hired to come in and tell everybody to be themselves... which ended up being problematic because as it turns out telling 20 somethings multi millionaire famous athletes to be themselves doesn't always work too good."

Point is we took 10 years too long to take out the trash last time boys, let's not make the same mistake twice. This clown shows up, knows the plan is simple, get Justin Fields help, and signs a defensive tackle to a 40 million dollar contract. Gentleman we are 2 DAYS, 48 HOURS IN TO FREE AGENCY AND NOT A SINGLE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN HAS BEEN ACQUIRED. I've seen enough. I'm sure you guys have seen enough. Please, please, don't make the same mistake twice, let's just fire him now and get back in the search before the draft gets here. And honestly he can take Eberflus with him too if he wants, I wanted Byron Leftwich anyway. Thank you.
Go fuck yourself dumbass

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Signing Ogunjobi is certainly a risk filled move considering he is coming off an injury and only had one really good season in Cincy. Nonethekess, I would still use a wait and see approach to see how his entire year one overhaul turns out before condemning him.

Though I will say, the biggest concern I have with Poles is his process in signing Eberflus as HC. We had many coaches interested in taking interviews and an exciting young QB to work with. Yet Poles interviewed 3 over the hill in age coaches and then proceeded to choose one. I'm not sure his process is thorough enough. Either that or he is arrogant .

He only had one season as a 3 tech with Cincy. Cleveland tried using him as a NT and that obviously wasn't the right way to go.

He's explosive and gets penetration. Had no business being a NT

Besides, he makes a few more mill than Eddie Goldman so its a wash

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Those 10 posts takes about 10 total minutes out of my day. It took you double that to type whatever you posted that I didn't even read.

My hobbies are Krav Maga and teaching at longsnapping clinics. I am also a professional Kubb player.

Thanks.
I've never heard of the sport of Kubb. Sounds interesting. Can you tell me the rules of the game? I'd like to give it try. Thanks. :rimshot:

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Do I get to be first to proclaim that Ryan Poles is an idiot!!
Sorry man. Look around a little--it's already been done. More than once.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The OP has a great point

As a fan since 1963 I have seen so many shit seasons and lies. Often the Bears were among trhe worst 3 teams. If fans show any criticism the meatballs try to shout them down. Why? Because they have low standards. Also excellence isnt part of their lives and vocabulary

So we get rebuild after rebuld. It ends up being 40-50 years of shit with little payback. Every failed coach leaves here wealthy and the fans get nothing except wasted energy

Stop bitching about people that expect excellence

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The OP has a great point

As a fan since 1963 I have seen so many shit seasons and lies. Often the Bears were among trhe worst 3 teams. If fans show any criticism the meatballs try to shout them down. Why? Because they have low standards. Also excellence isnt part of their lives and vocabulary

So we get rebuild after rebuld. It ends up being 40-50 years of shit with little payback. Every failed coach leaves here wealthy and the fans get nothing except wasted energy

Stop bitching about people that expect excellence
They are waiting for you to die

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Imagine missing the birth of your daughter to witness the NVP get drafted.

How is it that this didn't break you but the hiring of Ryan Poled did?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna have to. My daughter Virginia's whore mother left me after the 2018 playoff game when I got the DUI. Thanks for bringing that up, buddy.
She was cucking you long before that anyway.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny how whenever the Bears try to go away from their identity, the shit crashes and burns spectacularly

Bears have to be who they are. It's the only way, for better or worse.