OFFICIAL *IVE SEEN ENOUGH* FIRE RYAN POLES MEGATHREAD

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know this already?

At least OP has decades of proof the Bears are horribly ran.

I'll say this. The interesting situations are how Pederson does with Lawrence, and if Lawrence pulls away from Fields production-wise. (The Bears interviewed Pederson, but I feel like Pederson was told something he didn't like imo.)

McDaniels with Carr. I'm assuming Carr is staying...I haven't been following NFL news since we made our boring hires.

Annnnnd Mitch in Pittsburgh BABY!!!°

All 3 situations have the potential to make the Bears look like the boob organization they are.
Man you are on a roll shit stain!

Cc @Anytime23

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I do not live in fear of shame. I wear my pat like a god damned badge of honor. And I will never, ever apologize for expressing my opinion BECAUSE IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR MY RIGHT TO DO SO. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Oh, this thread. Thanks for the reminder of some people's inability to see past their own nose.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I do not live in fear of shame. I wear my pat like a god damned badge of honor. And I will never, ever apologize for expressing my opinion BECAUSE IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR MY RIGHT TO DO SO. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Hey so what ever happened here?
No I don’t fuckin think so. No optimism. No hope. It’s done. It’s fucking done dude. Do you not get it? 27-10. It’s over. I’m sitting here with a bottle of jack daniels and a loaded HANDGUN DUDE. SO DONT TELL ME TO BE OPTIMISTIC RIGHT NOW.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To paraphrase, 'This thread was stolen. I'm an idiot and it's my god given right to be so.'

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
What more needs to be said? For 28 years I've waded through shit for this team, I've bled for this team, I missed the birth of my first child the day they traded up for Trubisky, for this team. And for what? A couple 500 seasons and a one and done play off game with the god damned Eagles? We are a laughing stock fellas, and enough is enough.

We gave Ryan Pace what? Almost a decade of fuckery to throw dead money on the back end and sign 5'4 COD players to multi million dollar contracts. We were patient, we were consistent, we were open minded... AND IT GOT US NOWHERE. An act of God, probably his final gift to Virginia (RIP), we somehow got Justin Fields last year in the draft. Well that would have been great except we have no offensive line, our rookie tackle has osteoporosis or something and should be on disability, and do not even get me started on that son of a bitch Samuel Mustipher. Our WR gave up because 15 million dollars on a franchise tag was not enough to keep him interested in playing a childrens game, and the other guy weighs all of 150 pounds and is one bad hit away from being Johnny Knox Jr.

So 10 years or however long with that clown Ryan Pace and we finally say "you know that Ryan Pace is such a great guy and boy can he draft 4th and 5th rounders but maybe we ought to make a change because the only worth a shit thing he has done was purely accidental and almost ruined by the bald guy with the creepy play sheet wall paper he hired to come in and tell everybody to be themselves... which ended up being problematic because as it turns out telling 20 somethings multi millionaire famous athletes to be themselves doesn't always work too good."

Point is we took 10 years too long to take out the trash last time boys, let's not make the same mistake twice. This clown shows up, knows the plan is simple, get Justin Fields help, and signs a defensive tackle to a 40 million dollar contract. Gentleman we are 2 DAYS, 48 HOURS IN TO FREE AGENCY AND NOT A SINGLE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN HAS BEEN ACQUIRED. I've seen enough. I'm sure you guys have seen enough. Please, please, don't make the same mistake twice, let's just fire him now and get back in the search before the draft gets here. And honestly he can take Eberflus with him too if he wants, I wanted Byron Leftwich anyway. Thank you.
1668182190926.jpeg

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Where was I wrong in this post? Are you guys trying to say Ryan the Diabetic is the one who drafted Fields, or is all this rah rahing of Poles based on him drafting a MENS DANCER with his first pick this year? Or was it the 29 year old rookie who cannot even do his only job correctly? Please don't try to fight with me I've read every Jordan Sigler post for the past four years and I seriously doubt y'all could keep up.

Oh and to answer you @iueyedoc what happened is I kept on living. Thank god above for Justin Fields and to a lesser extent my daughter, we made it out.

And also to Poles' apologists FUCK YOU !

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Which Jones? We got multiples Joneses cuz we keep up with em
The important one. The only one that mattered to me. I waited 4 days since I saw his YouTube highlights for this, and for what? So pete carols corpse could haunt me.

The only difference between you and I is when you wake up the nightmare is over