OFFICIAL *IVE SEEN ENOUGH* FIRE RYAN POLES MEGATHREAD

Collins77

Liked Posts:
This is what rebuilding a team the right way looks like. Its gonna hurt, we got alot of bandaid to tear loose. Gotta get right before we can get right. I don't think there's been any big Oline signings yet anyway has it?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Shut the fuck up
You idiots are gonna make me start smoking cigarettes in doors again...

This idiot missed the birth of his child b/c of the draft? Get DVR, loser.
Imagine not living out in real time the exact moment the Chicago Bears seemingly acquire their franchise quarterback because your girlfriend decided to be selfish and push a kid out of her at that exact moment. And then imagine that QB going down in flames as just another busted Chicago failure and you having to look your daughter in the eyes every single day knowing you didn't get to see her being born because her mother was selfish and the Chicago Bears were idiots, and now imagine on top of all of that getting trolled by you about DVR years later? This is my hell, you can't push me any further

For all you bums who were born about a minute ago and are complaining about the pain you have suffered being a Bears fan, try being a Bears fan for 55 years. I had to wait 20 years for a playoff win after I first started paying attention to the Bears. Then I waited 20 years for a second Super Bowl, and now I am waiting 12 years for the next playoff win. Yet, I am a true blue (Navy Blue) Bears fan. They have the best history, the best football city and the best fans. So all you lightweights can just go root for today's hot team, for me I will stick with the best football team ever. Oh and just as an aside, Fuck The Packers!
Imagine being old and trying to blame us for your insane and blind loyalty to this mediocre franchise. If you actually gave a fuck about the Chicago Bears like I do, you would be outside Halas Hall with a sign demanding Poles' resignation, but rather than do that you're gonna continue being old and letting Aaron Rodgers ravage our beloved franchise while you sit at home smelling of bengay and hard candies

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This is what rebuilding a team the right way looks like...
You know this already?

At least OP has decades of proof the Bears are horribly ran.

I'll say this. The interesting situations are how Pederson does with Lawrence, and if Lawrence pulls away from Fields production-wise. (The Bears interviewed Pederson, but I feel like Pederson was told something he didn't like imo.)

McDaniels with Carr. I'm assuming Carr is staying...I haven't been following NFL news since we made our boring hires.

Annnnnd Mitch in Pittsburgh BABY!!!°

All 3 situations have the potential to make the Bears look like the boob organization they are.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
We are in a rebuild in a division with Rodgers and the NFC with Brady. We aren't winning the SB this year. The OP ought to take note of this.

Thus it is smart to not spend big on the offensive line and try to bargain shop and build up comp picks for future drafts.

The 3 tech position was a massive need to keep our defense functioning, and it was a good signing.

Going forward we just need olinemen that can move the pocket, our current line isn't built for that, and expecting that to be addressed in one offseason is idiotic.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I don't think anyone is a true fan until they get a Bears tattoo and name their dog Staley or Dog Loblacher or something else Bears cringe.
OP actually sounds like one of those bitch fans that never even gets a tattoo.

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
What more needs to be said? For 28 years I've waded through shit for this team, I've bled for this team, I missed the birth of my first child the day they traded up for Trubisky, for this team. And for what? A couple 500 seasons and a one and done play off game with the god damned Eagles? We are a laughing stock fellas, and enough is enough.

We gave Ryan Pace what? Almost a decade of fuckery to throw dead money on the back end and sign 5'4 COD players to multi million dollar contracts. We were patient, we were consistent, we were open minded... AND IT GOT US NOWHERE. An act of God, probably his final gift to Virginia (RIP), we somehow got Justin Fields last year in the draft. Well that would have been great except we have no offensive line, our rookie tackle has osteoporosis or something and should be on disability, and do not even get me started on that son of a bitch Samuel Mustipher. Our WR gave up because 15 million dollars on a franchise tag was not enough to keep him interested in playing a childrens game, and the other guy weighs all of 150 pounds and is one bad hit away from being Johnny Knox Jr.

So 10 years or however long with that clown Ryan Pace and we finally say "you know that Ryan Pace is such a great guy and boy can he draft 4th and 5th rounders but maybe we ought to make a change because the only worth a shit thing he has done was purely accidental and almost ruined by the bald guy with the creepy play sheet wall paper he hired to come in and tell everybody to be themselves... which ended up being problematic because as it turns out telling 20 somethings multi millionaire famous athletes to be themselves doesn't always work too good."

Point is we took 10 years too long to take out the trash last time boys, let's not make the same mistake twice. This clown shows up, knows the plan is simple, get Justin Fields help, and signs a defensive tackle to a 40 million dollar contract. Gentleman we are 2 DAYS, 48 HOURS IN TO FREE AGENCY AND NOT A SINGLE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN HAS BEEN ACQUIRED. I've seen enough. I'm sure you guys have seen enough. Please, please, don't make the same mistake twice, let's just fire him now and get back in the search before the draft gets here. And honestly he can take Eberflus with him too if he wants, I wanted Byron Leftwich anyway. Thank you.
You mad bro?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately Poles & Eberflus were hand picked by George & Teddy. They will not admit defeat on their yes-men hires early on.

don't forget 90 year old executive hall of famer, Bill Polian

the thread starter needs to read these books . . . duh

polian alla.jpgpolian.jpg

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd like to point out that the free agency period hasnt even began officially. Haven't had a chance at the draft and haven't played any games

And you have the usual fucking retards in here calling it a failure already like black rainbow who admittedly is a casual and doesn't know shit

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What more needs to be said? For 28 years I've waded through shit for this team, I've bled for this team, I missed the birth of my first child the day they traded up for Trubisky, for this team. And for what? A couple 500 seasons and a one and done play off game with the god damned Eagles? We are a laughing stock fellas, and enough is enough.

We gave Ryan Pace what? Almost a decade of fuckery to throw dead money on the back end and sign 5'4 COD players to multi million dollar contracts. We were patient, we were consistent, we were open minded... AND IT GOT US NOWHERE. An act of God, probably his final gift to Virginia (RIP), we somehow got Justin Fields last year in the draft. Well that would have been great except we have no offensive line, our rookie tackle has osteoporosis or something and should be on disability, and do not even get me started on that son of a bitch Samuel Mustipher. Our WR gave up because 15 million dollars on a franchise tag was not enough to keep him interested in playing a childrens game, and the other guy weighs all of 150 pounds and is one bad hit away from being Johnny Knox Jr.

So 10 years or however long with that clown Ryan Pace and we finally say "you know that Ryan Pace is such a great guy and boy can he draft 4th and 5th rounders but maybe we ought to make a change because the only worth a shit thing he has done was purely accidental and almost ruined by the bald guy with the creepy play sheet wall paper he hired to come in and tell everybody to be themselves... which ended up being problematic because as it turns out telling 20 somethings multi millionaire famous athletes to be themselves doesn't always work too good."

Point is we took 10 years too long to take out the trash last time boys, let's not make the same mistake twice. This clown shows up, knows the plan is simple, get Justin Fields help, and signs a defensive tackle to a 40 million dollar contract. Gentleman we are 2 DAYS, 48 HOURS IN TO FREE AGENCY AND NOT A SINGLE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN HAS BEEN ACQUIRED. I've seen enough. I'm sure you guys have seen enough. Please, please, don't make the same mistake twice, let's just fire him now and get back in the search before the draft gets here. And honestly he can take Eberflus with him too if he wants, I wanted Byron Leftwich anyway. Thank you.

You need a hobby.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Literally stopped reading at "I missed the birth of my first child the day they traded up for Trubisky".

Please stop reproducing, thx.
Nice sig. Shouldn't you be out burning down a Starbucks somewhere instead of attacking me because I am passionate about the Chicago Bears?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Doing the math it looks like you've posted here about ten times a day every single day since May of 2010 so I am not sure if I should be taking advice from YOU on how to spend my time.
Do you not have a hobby?

Ernie54

Liked Posts:
I think it is ridiculous to make any judgements until we see the final roster. This regime needs time to clean up the mess that Pace left behind.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

If this isn't sarcasm, go be a Jags fan. Even the name fits you.