***OFFICIAL*** Jimmy G Owns You - List Is Getting Longer

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Only 24 owner allowed for any team, what's the total up to of players + non-players so far?

gocbears

Liked Posts:
The NFL requires a controlling owner to hold at minimum a 30% stake in the team and forbids ownership groups of over 24 people, or any publicly traded corporations from purchasing NFL teams; one team, the Green Bay Packers, is exempt from this under a grandfather clause and is owned by shareholders.

The sooner we figure out which other teams players own the Bears, the sooner they can quit being owned by the rest of the league maybe?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Now that the mush has made a thread about him, I expect an injury soon and Trey Lance taking over

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Between here and actually watching the games my level of fucks given for this team is at an all-time low.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Between here and actually watching the games my level of fucks given for this team is at an all-time low.
This

I will say....at least this game was mostly entertaining....usually bears games are ahit ass boring, win or lose.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
LOL if you thin a single player makes that much difference! Fuck You! You’re the reason the Beras always suck!
No, but without Mack it makes a huge difference. If you don't see that by now, go educate yourself on the game.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I'm confused....who owns who?

Isn't owning another person frowned upon these days?