***OFFICIAL ***Justin Fields critique thread. (FTO)

greg23

Liked Posts:
You've never seen him check down?
Nowhere near as often as he should.....he holds the ball forever waiting for something to come open down field or eventually runs

I don't know why any of this is controversial; guy is a bottom 10 qb in the passing game.....just watch the tape of any 4th quarter or vs buff who committed to keeping him in the pocket; det was just an awful game

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nowhere near as often as he should.....he holds the ball forever waiting for something to come open down field or eventually runs

I don't know why any of this is controversial; guy is a bottom 10 qb in the passing game.....just watch the tape of any 4th quarter or vs buff who committed to keeping him in the pocket; det was just an awful game
So you have seen him check down but think he just doesn't want to as much as you want him to?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

No receivers. No offensive line. No attempt to score. He should haven't even played.