***OFFICIAL ***Justin Fields critique thread. (FTO)

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is trolling against the rules here?
In "Football talk only" threads, yes.

@nvanprooyen 's own rules:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The last pick was JF1 pressing b/c they down by 2 scores, bad throw there for sure
the 1st pick, it would be nice if scrub 19 could get out of his break faster than a mom doing a 3 point turn in a minivan... so slow
I don't even think that it's that he's slow. I think he's weak.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
In "Football talk only" threads, yes.

@nvanprooyen 's own rules:

You're telling could use some refining. When doing the whole "irrationally hate a player" schtick, you need to add some subtleness to it.

Trolling used to be an art. Gone are those days.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're telling could use some refining. When doing the whole "irrationally hate a player" schtick, you need to add some subtleness to it.

Trolling used to be an art. Gone are those days.
Then don't post in this thread??

...not too hard.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
He does still throw the ball late imo but his first int was an anticipation throw and the route was poor as hell. It was shaping to be a great day for him passing wise but the two ints will look ugly

I agree he needs to speed up his "clock" but by the same token he was much better in that regard today. The interceptions don't bother me. The first he did exactly what he was supposed to do-throw with anticipation to a spot and St.Brown ran a terrible route. The last one was just forcing the ball in a game that was basically already over.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Didn't think there was much to critique today, other than the last throw. And probably the play calling.
Sometimes i think we found a great play caller and sometimes i just don't understand what he's thinking with these play calls.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I made the thread "OFFICIAL."

And it's FTO. It's about time Bears fans are able to critique Fields without harassment.

I will keep the thread updated, and posters who don't like it -- get this -- can NOT post here. Wild concept!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes i think we found a great play caller and sometimes i just don't understand what he's thinking with these play calls.
Getsy's been great so far. First year playcaller, he's going to make mistakes too. All playcallers have questionable areas of the game when it doesn't work.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Getsy's been great so far. First year playcaller, he's going to make mistakes too. All playcallers have questionable areas of the game when it doesn't work.
Yeah not gonna say he's been great but he's had his moments.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I made the thread "OFFICIAL."

And it's FTO. It's about time Bears fans are able to critique Fields without harassment.

I will keep the thread updated, and posters who don't like it -- get this -- can NOT post here. Wild concept!
Are you having a great day?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Watching B.R coming unhinged spamming at Nvan without response is pure gold.

Threads like this from the op on the weekly would make him a god-tier poster.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you having a great day?
Yes. I'm unaffected by football and I may have a thread where Bears fans can critique Fields without death threats.

Sounds good to me, and I suspect others will join the longer Justin proves to not be a passing QB.