***OFFICIAL ***Justin Fields critique thread. (FTO)

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
OHOH, lemme circle these guys 3 yards away who are wide open, even though the play was clearly meant to have that happen.

Idiots
so you're saying that it was meant for the INT to happen?

Or that Fields wasnt allowed to go anywhere else?

Or Fields is not capable of going anywhere else?

Your quest to protect fields has made you look like and idiot

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Might as well just throw in the towel because you can't win being a pussy. Seems you can't decide what you want to happen other than the opposite of what does. Just a Suxtaposition poster.
cant win being an idiot either.. if we won your argument might have a little more validity... But you're literally arguing on the side of the failure here..

Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
it was a bad decision to throw it in that situation when the DB is looking at you. here was his other 3 options on that play at the time of his release..

View attachment 24597

You cant argue this was a good decision on first down when you're in 4 down territory to win the game and you have 3 WIDE open options that will net you a free 5-8 yards or maybe more if a they break a tackle. Instead he threw to the WR who is covered.. is slow.. and the DB is watching you.. thats a bad decision.. you want to get mad at St Brown for being slow? go ahead. but that doesnt change the fact that it was not smart by Fields
they're not mad at ESB for being slow, they're mad that he rounded off his route and that tipped the corner into what was coming. the corner already said as much as did plenty of other people, but keep on with this terrible take

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
cant win being an idiot either.. if we won your argument might have a little more validity... But you're literally arguing on the side of the failure here..
I can't argue with that. It's too nonsensical to fathom.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I took you off of ignore just to see what stupid things you where saying and here you are looking like an idiot.. You see how I bolded his post "He had no reason to not throw that other than who ran the route" and then replied specifically to that point? The fact that confused you is not surprising. Back on ignore for the dumb..
Except he didn’t agree with you even with the bold lol. Bearly basically said the look, throw and decision was fine only problem was EQ “ the one who ran the route “

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@dbldrew wants fields to fail so bad lol

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
i really dont get it

at the end of the day, opinions may differ but the majority of us just want the bears to succeed
I’m sure his hate comes from anger of being chastised about Mitch

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
they're not mad at ESB for being slow, they're mad that he rounded off his route and that tipped the corner into what was coming. the corner already said as much as did plenty of other people, but keep on with this terrible take
slow out of his break, we have established that early on. The defender new that was a weakness.. why didnt our QB?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
slow out of his break, we have established that early on. The defender new that was a weakness.. why didnt our QB?

He wasn't just slow out of his break. He rounded the route when it was a simple plant, come back

Terrible route running. ESB isn't always bad at that but he was on that particular play.

But you want Justin to somehow diagnose that his WR is going to run a bad route before he does? Thats dumb and unrealistic

msadows

Liked Posts:

Nah, clearly Jaire "new" fields weakness

You can tell who is a couch QB and doesn't even show the effort or intellect to actually study football theory.

Jaire ran EQ's route, plain and simple. If you want to be a legit NFL QB you make timing throws, that was a timing throw. Every Elite QB does it.

That is a play mooney makes. 10/10 times. It had nothing to do with jaire "newing" fields weakness, and everything to do with a wideout taking a shitty cut and not even trying to use his 6'5 frame to blockout a defender.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I can't argue with that. It's too nonsensical to fathom.
well let me make it real simple..

there was 4 options available to Fields,

Option 1 throw the ball to Claypool, there is a 8ish yard cushion so he will pick up 8-10 yards.. worst cast its 2nd and 2 and WE ARE ALREADY IN FIELDGOAL RANGE TO TAKE THE WIN. pound the ball.. eat the clock.. worst cast kick the FG for the win..

Option 2 throw the ball to Montgomery also about an 8 yard cushion but the defender is in a better position for a tackle so maybe he picks up 5-6 yards.. and its now 2nd and 4-5 and we are on the edge of a FG range 53-54 yard.. again pound the ball eat the clock and worst case you take a long FG to win..

Option 3 throw the ball to Kmet also with about an 8 yard cushion.. so maybe 6-8 easy yards.. again 2nd down ALREADY IN FG RANGE... pound the rock eat the clock.. win the game..

Option 4 throw the ball to ST Brown who is covered, has a yard maybe 2 cushion with the DB FACING THE QB.. everyone (should) know he is slow on his breaks.. Alaxander knew so I'm assuming Fields should as well.. he throws to him every day in practice.. So throwing to a guy that its know to be slow on his breaks, that has very little separation and the DB is watching you is a bad decision that has a very HIGH % of failure

YOU are arguing that option 4 was correct.. the option that literally lost the game..

Is that simple enough for you or do you need it even simpler?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
never said that St Brown was also not at fault.. But its the QBs job to know when and where to throw the ball and sometimes he is going to have to do it with sub par talent, injury's happen, bad drafts happen.. guys leaving in FA happen. If the only way that fields can be good is having pro bowl talent around him then he is not the answer. Throw to one of the other 3 guys and you win the game..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
well let me make it real simple..

there was 4 options available to Fields,

Option 1 throw the ball to Claypool, there is a 8ish yard cushion so he will pick up 8-10 yards.. worst cast its 2nd and 2 and WE ARE ALREADY IN FIELDGOAL RANGE TO TAKE THE WIN. pound the ball.. eat the clock.. worst cast kick the FG for the win..

Option 2 throw the ball to Montgomery also about an 8 yard cushion but the defender is in a better position for a tackle so maybe he picks up 5-6 yards.. and its now 2nd and 4-5 and we are on the edge of a FG range 53-54 yard.. again pound the ball eat the clock and worst case you take a long FG to win..

Option 3 throw the ball to Kmet also with about an 8 yard cushion.. so maybe 6-8 easy yards.. again 2nd down ALREADY IN FG RANGE... pound the rock eat the clock.. win the game..

Option 4 throw the ball to ST Brown who is covered, has a yard maybe 2 cushion with the DB FACING THE QB.. everyone (should) know he is slow on his breaks.. Alaxander knew so I'm assuming Fields should as well.. he throws to him every day in practice.. So throwing to a guy that its know to be slow on his breaks, that has very little separation and the DB is watching you is a bad decision that has a very HIGH % of failure

YOU are arguing that option 4 was correct.. the option that literally lost the game..

Is that simple enough for you or do you need it even simpler?
Trust me, nobody is reading you anymore.

msadows

Liked Posts:
never said that St Brown was also not at fault.. But its the QBs job to know when and where to throw the ball and sometimes he is going to have to do it with sub par talent, injury's happen, bad drafts happen.. guys leaving in FA happen. If the only way that fields can be good is having pro bowl talent around him then he is not the answer. Throw to one of the other 3 guys and you win the game..

No, that is a stupid thought proccess.

Or how about you need to entrust your WR to be an actual NFL WR and run his route properly? And if not at minimum use his massive frame to break up the pass.

If you can have zero faith in your WR's and oline you can't be an NFL QB. Why would he make a throw to a checkdown 2 yards downfield when the play was designed, and had an open throw to EQ had he just done his job.

Fairly easy to comprehend. Maybe your brane damage prevents you from seeing it like that.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No, that is a stupid thought proccess.

Or how about you need to entrust your WR to be an actual NFL WR and run his route properly? And if not at minimum use his massive frame to break up the pass.

If you can have zero faith in your WR's and oline you can't be an NFL QB. Why would he make a throw to a checkdown 2 yards downfield when the play was designed, and had an open throw to EQ had he just done his job.

Fairly easy to comprehend. Maybe your brane damage prevents you from seeing it like that.
It doesnt have anything to do with 0 faith do you throw a 50/50 ball to a guy like Tarik Cohen yes or no?
knowing the skillsets of your WR is part of what the QBs job is. and he didnt have an open throw.. EQ was covered and the DB was watching you. throw it anyway with a high talent WR? yeah maybe but its risky either way, throw it anyway with EQ talent level WR? yeah thats dumb.. and literally cost the game..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Trust me, nobody is reading you anymore.
I was worried it was going to be too complicated for you so try this..

Take Fields nuts off your forehead and walk over to the mirror and tell yourself thats its ok that Fields made a mistake, it doesnt mean you cant still masturbate to him in your dreams, it just means that he made a mistake in a year that he is learning. Making mistakes is how you learn and get better, its ok and you can still love him and fantasize about him.

Was that one easier for you?