***OFFICIAL ***Justin Fields critique thread. (FTO)

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Fields did have a couple of brilliant passes today, but I fear he's still struggling to let it rip. No sacks today, the o-line not a huge issue, still not much in the way of passing. I know there are some that felt Getsy sabotaged the offense on purpose ( to get a higher draft pick?). But c'mon, those late INTs hurt the chances of a win.

Also, can a reasonable mod pin a thread for "Justin Fields critiques," so the community is inclusive of all Bears fans? Because some of us aren't sold on JF yet.

*I can guarantee the posters who supposedly hate us will still post in said thread. Fans love to argue football, and one mod has decided to censor Fields critiques like the second coming of Urblock.

@Penny Traitor
You'll never be sold of Fields. We know your game.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Watching B.R coming unhinged spamming at Nvan without response is pure gold.

Threads like this from the op on the weekly would make him a god-tier poster.
Rules only apply to the majority in your world - great take in 2022.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yes. I'm unaffected by football and I may have a thread where Bears fans can critique Fields without death threats.

Sounds good to me, and I suspect others will join the longer Justin proves to not be a passing QB.
Who threatened to kill you?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I actually like this game for him. I have bitched about what they where doing with him when he was doing everything with his legs, I said it was a waste not having him work on developing his QB skills. This game that seemed to be the goal, other then the one big run he pretty much used his legs to scramble and buy time to throw. He had a more balanced throwing attack where he would hit the quicker options more often, but still hit some deep throws as well. The INT are concerning but he is going to have to make mistakes to learn from them. Maybe if they forced him to actually play QB weeks ago he doesn't make the dumb INTs today.

Hope they keep with this game plan for the rest of the year, 4 more games for him to learn and develop and hopefully he can learn from the mistakes he makes.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I like Fields. I’m not that critical of him. Grateful is more like it. I’ve never known such a talented Bears QB. I can’t wait until it comes together in the coming days. I had something funny to say about fitting a strap-on to a football and fucking oneself, but I don’t want to get banned, even though it would still be football talk.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The mods made the rules, not me. The reason they made the rules was to keep me - a skeptical fan - out of certain threads.

I've adhered, yet here we are, ppl like you crying in my thread.

Just don't post here, maybe?
Ohh yeah, I'm crying alright. I'm crying that poor bebe B.Rs thread is getting derailed after he's been personally responsible for derailing countless threads.

My fucking heart hurts for you m8.

And just so we're totally clear and there is no confusion....

I'll post wherever I want, when I want.

Thanks.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The mods made the rules, not me. The reason they made the rules was to keep me - a skeptical fan - out of certain threads.

I've adhered, yet here we are, ppl like you crying in my thread.

Just don't post here, maybe?
Actually, I was just trying to make the overall experience better for everyone. Then it blew up in my face because people here are children. And then I stopped giving a fuck.

And here we are...me ignoring all your @s.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Maybe if they forced him to actually play QB weeks ago he doesn't make the dumb INTs today.

Hope they keep with this game plan for the rest of the year, 4 more games for him to learn and develop and hopefully he can learn from the mistakes he makes.
I agree. I fear they decided to let him run more to "hopefully" win some games early in the season, and it may have stunted his growth as a passer. The o-line was not that bad today, yet 2 late INTs and a loss (again) to GB.

Don't get me wrong, the 50 yard run TDs are awesome, but here we are, with a practice squad defense holding Rodgers under 20 points --- and we lose?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Actually, I was just trying to make the overall experience better for everyone. Then it blew up in my face because people here are children. And then I stopped giving a fuck.

Could you please also tell him to get fucked after he whines at you next? It'd be greatly appreciated

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Ohh yeah, I'm crying alright. I'm crying that poor bebe B.Rs thread is getting derailed after he's been personally responsible for derailing countless threads.

My fucking heart hurts for you m8.
Please make football posts in this thread.

Thanks. It's per the mods rules.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:

This seems like the best and most active Bears discussion forum on the entire Internet, so you're doing something right.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

Why don't you relinquish your mod duties?

Serious question.

At least get someone who's not a two way street and enforces the VERY RULES they outlined. And btw, someone who doesn't arbitrarily ban posters for NOT breaking rules whenever they feel like it.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:

Serious question.

At least get someone who's not a two way street and enforces the VERY RULES they outlined. And btw, someone who doesn't arbitrarily ban posters for NOT breaking rules whenever they feel like it.
Maybe you should be a moderator. Sounds like you're cut out for it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Serious question.

At least get someone who's not a two way street and enforces the VERY RULES they outlined.
Sure. Find someone else to do it. Start a poll for my replacement.

IDGAF. At all. In case that wasn't 100% clear.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't think there was much to critique today, other than the last throw. And probably the play calling.
This. None of the receivers on this team understand they have to break on balls, it’a ridiculous to watch other teams do this on the regular. Also, bad ball but ffs don’t stand there and watch it. Have some awareness and body the ball or knock it down.

So frustrating that the guy has to be perfect with everything.