***OFFICIAL ***Justin Fields critique thread. (FTO)

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are other fan bases this big of retards after a bad game? If so I assume Baltimore hates Lamar. Maybe bears fans are big racist retards who don't know what's happening though.

@dbldrew craves the next Chad Hutchison
I've seen a knock on Lamar Jackson being that he hasn't won a Super Bowl because he's a running QB. And those people do not want to see Baltimore pay him.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
There should be more talk about Fields weird diet and wether its causing his muscle cramping issues.

Too often this season after he has a few long runs he becomes useless afterwards. After his second long run this game he was done. His big rushing games he is either cramping or looks fatigued with weak legs by the end of the game. He has no stamina to finish games he runs too much.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel better able to run another 100 yards after inhaling a steak. Maybe 200 in college

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I've been told by a number of people here that if you aren't completely sold on Fields being a stud, you are unquestionably a racist.

After today's game? What the HELL was that? I'm wondering if people here still hold onto this stupid view. Bunch of little Dan Bernstein's here saying you're racist if you doubt him. Today was NOT good.
I'm not sure if they're racist or not, but they're definitely fucking stupid

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
You don't have to be racist to have a racist view on how QB's should look.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Grossman could never beat the blitz, they could have helped him out with running screens like Brett Favre did half his career but the Bear hire guys who are too smart to run those plays. Grossman got figured out by Denny Green and although he did have some decent games after that he had to follow a formula to have a good game and never really adjusted. My concern with Fields is that Buffalo just showed the league how to deal with him, as Tom astutely pointed out above even if a team hasn't figured out to stop him running and force him to pocket pass....he will still have the cramp issue, i'll be concerned if Minn shuts him down using the same strategy. This team is such a shit show it's hard to know what all problems are fixable, but as with RGIII if you want to crown him then crown his ass, but I won't until he has sustained success being able to play multiple styles, obviously he's talented. I would suggest to the team when you're giving him his IV to try to stop his cramps put some liquid beef jerky in there, just don't tell him, he'll be running through walls

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Your first sentence is factually and objectively incorrect. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone read your blatherings beyond that.

you’ve said nothing to prove otherwise. The bears have the worst d line in the league probably. Tua deals with a lot of pressure. Not sure is you’re aware but he just got his second concussion and is missing more games. He gets pressured a lot. just like every QB in the league. You don’t think I understand that there are outliers and not every QB every game is dealing with the same amount of pressure? You don’t think I understand that there are levels? Objectively all QB’s deal with pressure though. A lot. The term a lot is relative and if you want to incorrectly interpret it as me claiming QB’s are dealing with pressure 80% of plays or something I can’t help you. But if you pay attention to any game you’ll see all QB’s deal with pressure. It’s just a fact of the game. Some QB’s are better at dealing with that pressure. You can see it. They either get rid of the ball quickly or they ar really good at just sort of taking a step or two and avoiding it. Some guys panic and get jittery and make mistakes. And it has a huge impact on how fans perceive their O-line. The guy who gets rid of the ball or is just good at avoiding pressure saves his o line from the wrath of the mouth breather fan base whereas the guy who wilts throws his o line to the wolves.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
There should be more talk about Fields weird diet and wether its causing his muscle cramping issues.

Too often this season after he has a few long runs he becomes useless afterwards. After his second long run this game he was done. His big rushing games he is either cramping or looks fatigued with weak legs by the end of the game. He has no stamina to finish games he runs too much.
there is also been a lot of studies about the vegan diet and lower intelligence, slower mental processing, quicker brain fatigue etc.. I wonder if thats a big problem with him, he starts out the game pretty well and then it just goes down hill, If mental fatigue is hitting him due to his diet then maybe its time to add in some steak and eggs for a half time snack and see how he does!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
there is also been a lot of studies about the vegan diet and lower intelligence, slower mental processing, quicker brain fatigue etc.. I wonder if thats a big problem with him, he starts out the game pretty well and then it just goes down hill, If mental fatigue is hitting him due to his diet then maybe its time to add in some steak and eggs for a half time snack and see how he does!
Holy shit

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks for bumping the thread

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would suggest to the team when you're giving him his IV to try to stop his cramps put some liquid beef jerky in there, just don't tell him, he'll be running through walls

If mental fatigue is hitting him due to his diet then maybe its time to add in some steak and eggs for a half time snack and see how he does!

Jeepers.

Maybe cramming beef down your throats gets you guys going, but not everyone gets their motor revving the same way.

No need to force your lifestyle choices on anyone.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that)

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Holy shit
had a cousin that went Vegan a few years ago, he said he felt great in the beginning, but the longer he was on it the more he said he just felt off complained about it being harder to focus as the day went on etc. He had read a few articles about the problems and switched to being a vegetarian that would eat fish and eggs. said it was night and day difference after that.

No idea if this is effecting Fields or not but the Vegan Diet is really low or completely lacking in several brain nutrients, Its just kind of strange that like every game he starts out looking so good, he is sharp, making quick reads hitting his guys drives down the field and scores, and then after the first few drives he looks slower, indecisive, slower to pull the trigger. its just night and day difference between his first 2 drives vs the rest. Maybe its just because of the scripted plays the first drive or so, but if eating a steak can fix that then win win..

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Somebody didn’t like eating their vegetables

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Jeepers.

Maybe cramming beef down your throats gets you guys going, but not everyone gets their motor revving the same way.

No need to force your lifestyle choices on anyone.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that)
I was being sarcastic about the steak snack but there is some scientific backing on vegans and brain health