OFFICIAL Justin Fields to Start over the Browns

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Believe what you want. I want new leadership and will support them and root for them when they are hired. Until then winning serves this team no purpose.

if they hire a new coach he won’t have to win a single game for me to root for his success.
My comments are based off of opinions, information and comments that came from you. You have already been called out for changing your stance/mind by several posters on this site.

We all want new leadership and a new HC. The biggest difference between most fans on here and you is, if the new leadership does fail we will continue to root for the Bears. Not wait for them to build a championship team.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So you see it as rooting against the team and I see it as rooting for better coaching and management. New regime won’t have to do a damn thing for me to root for their success.
But rooting against the team is exactly what you are doing. I cheer for the team knowing Nagy and Pace don’t have a long future with the Bears.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Can justin fields out Nagy on life support for a decade like rodgers/Favre did for Mccarthy?
No way Nagy is here as long as Fields tenure. Especially if it’s true that the McCaskeys are looking to sell in the near future.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
But rooting against the team is exactly what you are doing. I cheer for the team knowing Nagy and Pace don’t have a long future with the Bears.
You have no idea if that’s the case. 6-8 wins can keep coaches employed a long time in Chicago. The McCaskey family is fine with mediocrity.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
My comments are based off of opinions, information and comments that came from you. You have already been called out for changing your stance/mind by several posters on this site.

We all want new leadership and a new HC. The biggest difference between most fans on here and you is, if the new leadership does fail we will continue to root for the Bears. Not wait for them to build a championship team.
Sure ignore my last sentence. Like I said believe what you want dude.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You have no idea if that’s the case. 6-8 wins can keep coaches employed a long time in Chicago. The McCaskey family is fine with mediocrity.
6-8 wins won’t cut it for Nagy who was already on the hot seat last year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Sure I could really care less if you think rooting for Nagy to get fired makes me a bandwagon.

speaks more to your intelligence more than mine.
I’ve only said you are a bandwagon fan because you’ve admitted to not rooting for the team when they are bad and waiting for a championship team to be built. That’s it. Plain and simple.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’ve only said you are a bandwagon fan because you’ve admitted to not rooting for the team when they are bad and waiting for a championship team to be built. That’s it. Plain and simple.
Show me where I said I’m waiting for a championship team. I want to see a quote.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So you see it as rooting against the team and I see it as rooting for better coaching and management. New regime won’t have to do a damn thing for me to root for their success.
I agree with you if it continues like it was/has been. I’m just not there yet myself. I want to see how Nagy leads this team with Fields at QB for a few games first.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you-dont-say | Massively Overpowered