Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't, but it would be something very silly for the Bears org to lie about
True, but you are talking about the same team that lied about hiring a HC and making him so pissed off by what he called "a lack of integrity in the process" that he decided to pass on the job and stay a DC. So you never know.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Odd thing I heard on ESPN. They said Nagy will require 2 negative tests 24 hours apart before he returns. Is that a thing in any other state or just an NFL thing? When my daughter had it, she was told to quarantine 10 days and then don't get a test again for a couple months cause she could keep getting positives even though not infectious anymore.

My sister-in-law tested positive in the very beginning, over a year ago and to this day has never tested negative. Wouldn't that be great if Nagy never tested negative again and could never return to coach the Bears.
It's an NFL rule I believe.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Odd thing I heard on ESPN. They said Nagy will require 2 negative tests 24 hours apart before he returns. Is that a thing in any other state or just an NFL thing? When my daughter had it, she was told to quarantine 10 days and then don't get a test again for a couple months cause she could keep getting positives even though not infectious anymore.

My sister-in-law tested positive in the very beginning, over a year ago and to this day has never tested negative. Wouldn't that be great if Nagy never tested negative again and could never return to coach the Bears.
So I looked this up and while the NFL does require 2 negative tests for a person to return, they also stipulate they can return after 10 days if they do not test negative. Appears to be a protocol that would allow someone, who tested positive, to return sooner rather than later than that standard 10 day quarantine time. Means Nagy might not even miss the Bears next game and that’s bad news for the organization and Bears’ fans everywhere.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
28obihs62nv71.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
For a long time Chiefs we’re feasting on big plays and deep passes. After everybody saw the Bucs shut them down in the SB by staying exclusively in Cover 2, the smarter teams decided to adopt that strategy as well.