legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears QB's are obviously no longer identifiable on the field. Fields in? yes, but it's just a Nagy QB... Peyton Manning in a bears uniform? no no, it's a Nagy QB. Harry Caray's corpse in the huddle? No news here, it's jsut a Nagy QB

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
All this cloak and dagger bullshit about not telling anyone who is starting, who is calling plays, how we need to fix shit that appears to be un-fucking-fixable, injuries, etc. It's so fucking bush league.

It amazes me that Nagy can have a historically bad performance like Sunday, and then come out during his next press conference and not say a fucking thing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All this cloak and dagger bullshit about not telling anyone who is starting, who is calling plays, how we need to fix shit that appears to be un-fucking-fixable, injuries, etc. It's so fucking bush league.

It amazes me that Nagy can have a historically bad performance like Sunday, and then come out during his next press conference and not say a fucking thing.
Gotta love his comment about it takes 3 years to master this offense and 3 games into year 4, they're the worst in the league. Im fairly certain 31 other franchises would have fired him by now.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I want a member of the media to directly ask him, "why does your offense not work?"

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Just a friendly reminder of what this dude said back in April..:

"As far as calling plays, I'm going to be the one calling plays this year," Nagy said. "That's an exciting thing for me to get back to knowing where we're at. The fun part right now is doing what we want to do better, getting that right with coaches and players that are going to be with us."

Nagy didn't want to dwell on the benefits of the play-calling change.

"For me, again, without getting into too much of last year, there's a lot of things that go into that," Nagy said. "When we look through the scheme (evaluation) and where we're at, it was for me just something that I feel good about. That's like a minor deal for us right now.

"We're just going through all this stuff this film and seeing where we're at. We've got bigger things to worry about than that. That's where we're at right now."

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nagy sounds like he's becoming aware that he has, in fact, lost some football games.

Lmao the media is talking to him like a toddler.

Someone needs to ask "Matt, your offense is absolutely fucking terrible and it has been for 2 years now. Why are YOU not adapting your offense to make it successful?"

Or maybe " Matt Nagy- I Fucking feel threatened. Back the fuck up!"

mecha

Liked Posts:
A screeching autist like @and 69 others , @greg23 and @Noonthirtyjoe
I knew a fellow online once that used to make autist disses at everyone. he drank too much and made himself legitimately Special person. true story.

be best, or be you, or whatever the fuck that line is. I don't want my Grimson to be a vegetable. or potato, that's what we call the dude.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Most head coaches babble on about nothing tbh.
But at least they sound like they're saying something.

I didn't watch this one because I knew exactly what we'd learn. NOTHING.

Last edited:

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Gotta love his comment about it takes 3 years to master this offense and 3 games into year 4, they're the worst in the league. Im fairly certain 31 other franchises would have fired him by now.
Sounds like they have successfully unlearned everything they knew before. Progress!

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
You know it’s a horrible offensive scheme if it takes your own team three years to master it, and it only takes opposing teams less than half a season to learn how to destroy it.