Official MNF Chicago Bears (2-0) vs Green Bay Packers (2-0) Week 3 Game Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
All I here when I read this is "Here's why the Packers should have won the game but didn't." Nobody's gonna give the Bears any credit unless they start the season 7-0.

And I'm OK with that!

I was talking with a buddy of mine before the cowboys game and said if we split against the cowboys and GB we would go 7-1...So I would put money on 8-0 actually.

But I bet they start giving uscredit when we destroy the G men next week

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Ugh. Why do people always add music to highlight films? I'd rather hear the broadcaster.

:smoke:

I recorded with an iFlip and didn't get the audio. :(

Instead of white noise I put some shitty default song on there that youtube supplies

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The reality of this situation is we NEED to go 7-1 now...b/c we've got 4 TOUGH games in a row to end the season that are murderous.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The reality of this situation is we NEED to go 7-1 now...b/c we've got 4 TOUGH games in a row to end the season that are murderous.

Oh yeah definitely.

We got @Giants and @ Carolina next two...very winnable. Then two at home against Seattle and Washington..against very winnable...That could be 7-0 right there...Play Bills in Toronto...should win that..8-0 right there. Play the Vikings at home...tough game..@ Miami..tough game...Philly tough game...It doesnt really get any easier at that point...Those last 4 games though are going to be tough as hell.

petes67bird

Liked Posts:
Just wanted to say thanks to all who I was corresponding with. Sorry I disappeared, I didnt get to watch anything from about when Hester returned the kick. The E.R. got busy here and I had alot of patients to scan. Anyways, I told all you pessimistic chicago fans to just have faith, or did I? LOL :) GO BEARS!!!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Glad you joined up tonight Pete, hopefully you'll be around alot more when games aren't on too!

petes67bird

Liked Posts:
Glad you joined up tonight Pete, hopefully you'll be around alot more when games aren't on too!

I will try, right now my time is spent mostly on Treyarchs website for the new Call of Duty game. Even though I am knocking on 30 in a few months, I am extremely competitive and feel that video games are a good way to release that. I had a bad ankle injury in college, and no longer play too many sports except flag football on the weekends in an old man league lol. But thanks Rush nonetheless, I will try to make it over here. I never even knew about this site until today, a person over on the CBMB gave me the link for the stream. Great guy.

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
That was I.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking at the schedule, I could see the Bears starting the season 7-1 or 8-0 and still winning only one game the rest of the Year. Here's the last 8 games:

Minnesota, @ Miami, Philadelphia, @Detroit, New England, @Minnesota, Jets and @ GB.

But they won't go 8-0 in the first half, and they won't go 1-7 in the 2nd half. I'm pretty sure of that. I'm also pretty sure the Bears will make the playoffs. Who they will play will determine how far they will go.

petes67bird

Liked Posts:
Nice pic rush, is that you? I just got my new FOID card, I can finally get my GSG-5PK, its a little .22 replica of the MP5K, I just want it for fun shooting.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
nah lol. It's Bryan Cranston from the show Breaking Bad.

If i was that badass, I wouldn't be on a message board :D

petes67bird

Liked Posts:
Looking at the schedule, I could see the Bears starting the season 7-1 or 8-0 and still winning only one game the rest of the Year. Here's the last 8 games:

Minnesota, @ Miami, Philadelphia, @Detroit, New England, @Minnesota, Jets and @ GB.

But they won't go 8-0 in the first half, and they won't go 1-7 in the 2nd half. I'm pretty sure of that. I'm also pretty sure the Bears will make the playoffs. Who they will play will determine how far they will go.

I wouldnt start saying playoffs just yet, remember the Broncos 6-0 I believe. Division is pretty strong.

petes67bird

Liked Posts:
I thought you might be some crazy older guy lol. But I will now try to stay all about bears.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldnt start saying playoffs just yet, remember the Broncos 6-0 I believe. Division is pretty strong.

Don't remind me of the Broncos. My best friend here in Topeka is a Broncos fan. And they bombed out with an ex-Bears quarterback! Ugh!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Broncos started 6-0 on the backs of their defense..Once their defense fell apart down went the team...Kyle Orton is not a QB who can lead a team to victory..He can sustain a team to victory on the back of good defensive play. The Bears could fall apart..yes..but at this point its looking less and less likely.

petes67bird

Liked Posts:
Broncos started 6-0 on the backs of their defense..Once their defense fell apart down went the team...Kyle Orton is not a QB who can lead a team to victory..He can sustain a team to victory on the back of good defensive play. The Bears could fall apart..yes..but at this point its looking less and less likely.

OH NO you didnt! I still proudly wear my Kyle Orton jersey. Even though the guy drove a ***** car, he displayed so much toughness, I will always be a fan of his. If Rexy stop making excuses and just played the game right, he would probably still be here. I have nothing but great things to say about Kyle, if Jay were not here, I would have to admit I wouldnt mind having Kyle be our quarterback.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OH NO you didnt! I still proudly wear my Kyle Orton jersey. Even though the guy drove a ***** car, he displayed so much toughness, I will always be a fan of his. If Rexy stop making excuses and just played the game right, he would probably still be here. I have nothing but great things to say about Kyle, if Jay were not here, I would have to admit I wouldnt mind having Kyle be our quarterback.

I liked Orton, but he obviously has his limitations. Cutler is a much better QB than Orton and do not regret the trade one bit. That being said..with good WRs...Orton makes for a good QB...but he's not a guy who's going to lead you to the Super Bowl.

Grossman doesnt have the head to be a QB..Talented guy, but no head to match the talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.