*** OFFICIAL *** NCAA Week 1 IGT: 9/2-9/5

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If they can't beat this trash team they are playing then it could be a really tough year
I don't really follow college ball much but have been thinking of watching more. any good site to see where the various teams are all ranked in all the different divisions instead of just a site for each division?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I don't really follow college ball much but have been thinking of watching more. any good site to see where the various teams are all ranked in all the different divisions instead of just a site for each division?
I honestly don't know. I usually just know the top 25. And how teams are in the big conferences

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Alabama started eight new starters on offense including a new starting quarterback, played a top 15 team at a neutral site, and is winning in a landslide.

Looking forward to Georgia vs Clemson.

Illinois only a 4.5 favorite and nearly everyone on GameDay picked UTSA to cover. That would suck.

For some reason I enjoyed watching Iowa beat Indiana badly. I’m not sure why.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I rarely post in here because of all the idiots like you. I come in here for entertainment purposes when I need a laugh. Most of you don't know shit about pro football, why would I think you guys know anything about the college game.
won a bunch of money on the Spartans, but sure lets hire FITZshit to coach the Bears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Alabama started eight new starters on offense including a new starting quarterback, played a top 15 team at a neutral site, and is winning in a landslide.

Looking forward to Georgia vs Clemson.

Illinois only a 4.5 favorite and nearly everyone on GameDay picked UTSA to cover. That would suck.

For some reason I enjoyed watching Iowa beat Indiana badly. I’m not sure why.
Top 15 but really, same old Miami. They never fail to disappoint.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Penn State will be own the Big Ten (at least until Ohio State game).

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tessitore is the worst.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Thank you to those of you that participated this week to really good college football discussion. The racists like @greg23 can continue to put a sock in it and take a hike.

Political

?

Did you pick a winner or choose a cooler yet?