***OFFICIAL*** NFC WILDCARD GAMES IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Vikings are the 6 seed so they go to San Fran.

Packers will play winner of eagles/Seahawks
I know. Both of those teams suck. Seattle's defense is ass, and they lost both of their runningbacks, and don't have much else besides Russell Wilson. Philly is not good on either side of the ball, and are without NFL caliber WR's. Easy wins for GB.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also cant remember any BS roughing calls etc. They are letting them play a little more. Wish the regular season was like this...

Completely agree.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You mean you missed the year the Bears went to the Super Bowl? :)

I just remember the media using Katrina to make a feel-good story for Brees...I could have swore it culminated in a Super Bowl appearance..I guess not, at least until the 09-10 season.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I know. Both of those teams suck. Seattle's defense is ass, and they lost both of their runningbacks, and don't have much else besides Russell Wilson. Philly is not good on either side of the ball, and are without NFL caliber WR's. Easy wins for GB.
No wins come easy for Rodgers and GB in the postseason.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
No wins come easy for Rodgers and GB in the postseason.
They'll always have the officiating on their side, and they play much better at home. At this point, I think only SF can beat them, but that would have to wait until the Championship game.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bad news for Seattle. Carson Wentz, the greatest QB ever in the minds of everyone on network football broadcasts, is out. He will be replaced by a backup who, again, gives Philly a better chance to win. :)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only good offense so far in all 4 playoff games was the Titans running game. Otherwise pretty lame offense all over the place. Bears would have a shot against any of these teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.