***OFFICIAL*** NFL Week 12 IGT (@Grimson Be Slipping Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Posts:
Coaching to players' strengths : Ravens
Coaching to players' weaknesses : Bears

Clear for all those willing to see what a disaster of a coach we have.
10 games into the season and he's still not seen the light.
How stubborn or idiotic can you be when every commentator or fan points out what works and doesn't work and he keeps calling the same unsuccesfull plays.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
"Harbaugh should turn Lamar Jackson into a pure pocket passer and they should stop running the ball. Maybe run the ball up the gut a few times a game with the smallest guy on the team, but that's it. Be you." --Matt Nagy

When did Nagy say this. You're joking right?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This. Swap Os and Lamar is still better than Mitch but he sure would look different under Nagy and the rest of this O. Mitch also can't take the sort of hits Lamar bounces up from. Everything Mitch does looks forced right now. What makes Lamar a great QB isn't his arm but his awareness. If Mitch had that, he'd be fine. :( Something you can't predict coming out of college and why some considered a switch. I wasn't one of those but it didn't matter at the time since we needed to see more of our pick.

My biggest concern for Lamar is health. Fingers crossed.

Actually if u look at his college & passing #'s it's equal to his awareness.
Coming out of college, based on his passing #'s there was nothing I saw to indicate a need to "switch". I agree on his health, cuz he's a marked man every-time he leaves the pocket on a designed run. I'm not as worried when he extends the play
-----------------
Lamar is in a better situation and definitely not a fit for this O but he seems to understand the position

LOL.....well from the looks of it Mitch isn't a fit for Nagy's "O" either.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Are Rams this bad or is Lamar Jackson playing with a chip on his shoulder cuz they called him a "running back"

No Jackson has just improved that much and Harbaugh/Roman have fit the scheme to his talents. And yes, I called him a RB

Good point. I think whats fueled Jackson's improvement and lit a ? under him is ppl. saying he's not a passer, but just a runner. Mitch has to find something that lights a fire under him. I've often suggested he needs competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.