Game 4: Friday, August 7 (TBD)
Game 5: Saturday, August 8 (TBD)

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Are they going to call this years prize the covid cup

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

Corey Crawford "unfit to play".

Yeah, this is gonna make a difference. They say they cannot comment on who has Covid, but if Crow is not ready now, he will need to get back quick.

Should change alot of projections.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Yeah, this is gonna make a difference. They say they cannot comment on who has Covid, but if Crow is not ready now, he will need to get back quick.

No CC, they might as well save there time and not bother travellin, the Hawks will be swept and embarrassed if Subban and or Delia play.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Has to be COVID, right?

Vegas Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
To me it was sketchy with Crawford, but we need to know more about what "unfit to play" really means. They can't say if it's COVID, but they wouldn't say if it was because Corey sat around for four months eating Bon-Bon's either.

If it's up to the rest of goalies, I just pray it's not Subban. He stunk when he was here in Vegas, period, and only a stooge like Bowman could get suckered into taking him in a trade. If it's Delia or Lankinen their only hope is to either catch the Oilers napping or catch lighting in a bottle, neither of which is likely to happen.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
My friend, who is a Blues fan, asked the other day about how many teams were in it. When I mentioned 24, he immediately commented on the Blackhawks, and that the whole thing was illegitimate.

But I will bet anything that it will be perfectly fine if his team wins again. It will be totally legit if he gets the result he wants.

And I will also bey anything the 60 game baseball season gets the same consideration - wait until we see who wins, and then I will tell you if it counts.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Has to be COVID, right?
It can never officially be reported as COVID. maybe they will start calling it an inner body injury.

There were cub players who's test did not come back or came back inconclusive who did not take part yesterday, so this can also just be waiting for results or Corey actually getting tested.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Has to be COVID, right?

Could be a number of things. Maybe contract negotiations are going south. Maybe his concussion symptoms returned. Maybe he broke some sort of team rule. There's always been a rumor that he abused alcohol (never confirmed). Whatever the reason, my excitement for seeing the Hawks in the post-season/qualifying found/whatever-you-want-to-call-it just dwindled dramatically. If Corey doesn't play, it's over before it begins.

Gotta love Stan here. Acquire a 5 million dollar (11 million dollar tandem) last off-season, only to trade Lehner at the deadline when he could have been damn useful right now. Brilliant. Well hey, at least we have Malcolm Subban, right? Smh

Granada

Liked Posts:
To me it was sketchy with Crawford, but we need to know more about what "unfit to play" really means. They can't say if it's COVID, but they wouldn't say if it was because Corey sat around for four months eating Bon-Bon's either.

If it's up to the rest of goalies, I just pray it's not Subban. He stunk when he was here in Vegas, period, and only a stooge like Bowman could get suckered into taking him in a trade. If it's Delia or Lankinen their only hope is to either catch the Oilers napping or catch lighting in a bottle, neither of which is likely to happen.

I really don't know who I'd want to see out of those three. You can call me an alarmist, but I'm having nightmares about it already. If I have to pick, I might actually go with Delia I guess.

Granada

Liked Posts:
My friend, who is a Blues fan, asked the other day about how many teams were in it. When I mentioned 24, he immediately commented on the Blackhawks, and that the whole thing was illegitimate.

But I will bet anything that it will be perfectly fine if his team wins again. It will be totally legit if he gets the result he wants.

And I will also bey anything the 60 game baseball season gets the same consideration - wait until we see who wins, and then I will tell you if it counts.

So, this Blues fan, who didn't even know there were 24 teams (when this was announced ages ago) until you told him, had the stones to call it illegitimate despite his own cluelessness on the subject? Sounds like a typical bandwagon fan to me.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Corey does like to party.... doesn't he?

Granada

Liked Posts:
Shaw announced that he's sitting out until next year. More good news, although I'd doubt he'd make much difference anyway.