*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Yes and then when given another chance fucked people over. Then he worked and got a 3rd chance which is precisely the point. The system works for people like him so he is happy to put in the work.

Lovie is the only black coach to have ever been given a 3rd opp to HC and only because of the Flores lawsuit. Compared to 15 white men, 2 of which had 4th chances.
And who’s to say the system wouldn’t have worked for Flores too? He never gave it a shot. That is his own fault.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
That should make Russell want to swap teams a bit more.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure I follow your logic. He's doing the opposite. Knowing the bears won't get Calvin Ridley because his brother Riley had issues with the organization is not tampering

I'll be honest - he rubs me the wrong way because he acts like the trolls do here, and with him being a poster here as well, it fits that the act carries on to Twitter.

Shit like this:

Basically says that he's done talking about DBB.

Then over the next several days he proceeds to continue crying and pissing and moaning about DBB.

I know I get shit for "defending" DBB, but that's only because he actually has gotten a lot right, enough right ahead of other people, and I am a firm believer in giving the devil his due.

And for Winman, I have seen him take credit for things he didn't break and I have seen him behave exactly as DBB does, and he just overall seems to care more about trolling on Twitter than being an insider. I decided to really give him a try and scroll through his feed, and I'd say 60% of it is him acting like a drama queen and doing all the things he accuses others of.

Which if that's his schtick, fine. It's his Twitter account and if he wants to use it like a parody that's his business.

But then we should all recognize that's what he's doing instead of taking his brand of crap seriously.

I I'm still waiting for him to actually break something. All I've seen so far are things that could be very well educated guesses and he is just playing the odds, like the Ridley comment, over receiver who likely wasn't coming here in the first place given the current cap and roster situation, even if his brother wasn't here over the last few years.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
GM, HC, OC, QBC, other QBs, WRs, etc. They all play a role.

So wait a minute...

The same argument we use to hate on Lovie on how he never was able to develop a QB is not fair game when talking about Marvin Lewis?

That makes zero sense.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bienemy:
Does NOT call plays as OC
Has similar resume to Nagy who was fired
Has off the field issues that would hurt white candidates as well

His team just scored 3 points in the second half of an embarrassing home playoff loss.

Does Andy Reid or Eric Bieniemy call plays?
"The way he's able to go about calling plays throughout the game -- I understand we have coach Reid, and coach Reid calls plays, but there's a ton of input from coach Bieniemy and he calls a ton of plays in our game plan," Mahomes said

The so called "off the field issues" happened in college. There are police reports on ben rothelsberger raping college girls
and they're gonna push for him as a HOF.

"3 points in the second half"......ok does that define Bieniemy's career?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And who’s to say the system wouldn’t have worked for Flores too? He never gave it a shot. That is his own fault.

Probably because based on the data I provided it isnt working.

Marvin Lewis is the only example I can think of with a black HC getting more chances than he deserved before getting fired.

Another nice soft spoken man. Can't be too uppitiy now.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So wait a minute...

The same argument we use to hate on Lovie on how he never was able to develop a QB is not fair game when talking about Marvin Lewis?

That makes zero sense.
I apply it to every team, regardless of history. If the shoe fits, wear it. QB development is the responsibility of quite a few people on a team. Apply it to Lewis. Apply it to any team. It starts at the top and goes all the way down. It's the most important position on the team, outside of maybe the GM/HC. You've seen what inept GM/HC can do to a good QB.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bienemy:
Does NOT call plays as OC
Has similar resume to Nagy who was fired
Has off the field issues that would hurt white candidates as well

His team just scored 3 points in the second half of an embarrassing home playoff loss.
BTW lots of ppl get HC jobs without play calling experience.....right??

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It’s NOT Bienemy’s team
It's his offense when they're first in points and yards.

It's not his when they shot the bed and get upset in the playoffs.

It's not Mahomes, Kelce and Tyreek Hill accounting for that production. It's the non-playcalling OC who should get the credit.

Until they suck. Then it's "not his team".

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Does Andy Reid or Eric Bieniemy call plays?
"The way he's able to go about calling plays throughout the game -- I understand we have coach Reid, and coach Reid calls plays, but there's a ton of input from coach Bieniemy and he calls a ton of plays in our game plan," Mahomes said

The so called "off the field issues" happened in college. There are police reports on ben rothelsberger raping college girls
and they're gonna push for him as a HOF.

"3 points in the second half"......ok does that define Bieniemy's career?
I am not suggesting Bienemy should never get a HC gig, or that his career is defined. I am simply saying anyone who thinks he absolutely would have one right now if he were white is jumping to conclusions and making unfair assumptions.

If he were a candidate for a job that went to a coach whose team just laid a playoff egg those complaining now would be claiming that is proof of racism.

Stop oversimplifying things. It's entirely possible teams are hesitant on Bienemy for reasons other than is skin color.