*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Probably because based on the data I provided it isnt working.

Another nice soft spoken man. Can't be too uppitiy now.
Well when you throw a tantrum and quit before you get the chance, it skews the data a bit…lol

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I am not suggesting Bienemy should never get a HC gig, or that his career is defined. I am simply saying anyone who thinks he absolutely would have one right now if he were white is jumping to conclusions and making unfair assumptions.

If he were a candidate for a job that went to a coach whose team just laid a playoff egg those complaining now would be claiming that is proof of racism.

Stop oversimplifying things. It's entirely possible teams are hesitant on Bienemy for reasons other than is skin color.

I'm not accusing u of anything. I'm just sharing info. If I'm wrong about what I said please copy & paste it .....I'll address it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's his offense when they're first in points and yards.

It's not his when they shot the bed and get upset in the playoffs.

It's not Mahomes, Kelce and Tyreek Hill accounting for that production. It's the non-playcalling OC who should get the credit.

Until they suck. Then it's "not his team".

This is intellectually dishonest and projection. No one has claimed it is only his O when they succeed not when they lose.

You are the only one with a contradictory stance as you claimed he did not call plays while then claiming his O scored only 3 points. So it is you contradicting himself.

I am happy to judge him on the whole body of work good and bad. You are literally cherry picking 1 game and then trying to blame him depsite saying he doesnt call plays. All while ignoring the epic game the O played against the Bills and the success of O for the whole year.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
So Rodgers agrees to come back to a worse team when a better version of the Pack couldnt get over the hump?
You might not like it, but it’s the most likely outcome. Rodgers probably doesn’t go anywhere

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's his offense when they're first in points and yards.

It's not his when they shot the bed and get upset in the playoffs.

It's not Mahomes, Kelce and Tyreek Hill accounting for that production. It's the non-playcalling OC who should get the credit.

Until they suck. Then it's "not his team".
Just going by the facts I got from you post.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
This is dumb. The data would be regarding black coaches prior to him.
You can’t change the data if you don’t work to change it. Crying and filing lawsuits is plain childish and will get nothing accomplished.

Sad, because he obviously had talent as a HC, and could have REALLY changed the perception of minority coaches in the league. But his childish ego is going to end up doing nothing but harming himself in the end…

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Oh I would like it very much. I would prefer we smash the Pack with Rodgers so by all means gut the team to sign him and Adams.
Careful what you ask for. The. The Packers will just draft replacement players and still be contenders for the next few years because of Rodgers.

Suddenly everyone acts like QB isn’t the most important position when it suits their narrative.

The dude just won MVP for fucks sake. The Packers are better with Rodgers than they are without. End of discussion.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never said he wasn’t or wouldn’t get hired as a coordinator. It was head coach tag for me.. and this looks like a demotion anyway

How is Associate Head Coach a demotion?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can’t change the data if you don’t work to change it. Crying and filing lawsuits is plain childish and will get nothing accomplished.

Sad, because he obviously had talent as a HC, and could have REALLY changed the perception of minority coaches in the league. But his childish ego is going to end up doing nothing but harming himself in the end…

Lol because you have so much experience fighting for change. What is your experience in this regard?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Careful what you ask for. The. The Packers will just draft replacement players and still be contenders for the next few years because of Rodgers.

Suddenly everyone acts like QB isn’t the most important position when it suits their narrative.

The dude just won MVP for fucks sake. The Packers are better with Rodgers than they are without. End of discussion.

Are you under the impression we can challenge and win in the playoffs without playing good teams? Iron sharpens iron.