*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t think he’d be interviewing with them unless it was already clear that the price is right. Remember those reports that he didn’t even interview with Bears or Raiders because they wouldn’t pony up $10 mil per year?

I’m gonna call it now: Harbaugh to Vikings is basically a done deal, and this is a formality.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t think he’d be interviewing with them unless it was already clear that the price is right. Remember those reports that he didn’t even interview with Bears or Raiders because they wouldn’t pony up $10 mil per year?

I’m gonna call it now: Harbaugh to Vikings is basically a done deal, and this is a formality.
The Bears never even reached out to Jim.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The incredibly frustrating part to our hiring process is that we were the first team to hire a coach. Almost as if every candidate was waiting for what the Bears were going to do. Once we decided on Eberflus, Broncos and Giants hire a head coach right after.

But our GM only interviewed 3 over 50+ year old defensive minded head coaches.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Yeah, I remember the reports that Harbaugh wanted 10 mil plus.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The incredibly frustrating part to our hiring process is that we were the first team to hire a coach. Almost as if every candidate was waiting for what the Bears were going to do. Once we decided on Eberflus, Broncos and Giants hire a head coach right after.

So what?

Honestly, I hope the Vikings DO hire Harbaugh.

It'll be nice twice a year for dumb Bears fans to be reminded how overrated he is. ????

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Broncos decided on their coach first. Caldwell isn't a defensive coach

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Im pretty sure it was reported that the Bronco's were hiring Hackett first. But your point remains.

I dont care if a bunch of gullible meatballs believe every word from the basement blogger, Poles is another shill GM. He was hired on the condition that he hire from the Bears 3 finalists.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rumors are that Joe Brady will come on as QB coach and passing game coordinator

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So the new Bears OC hired to call plays would actually want to call plays.... i would have never guess that.
Yeah. It’s a new trend in the NFL. It should really take off in the next season or two

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Cover 2 really doesn't ask the MIKE to do that anymore.
Depends if they run more of a cover 3 blend, but if any form of his D is Tampa 2, we are screwed