*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Dude was sick of the BS play-calling and not being used right and the same for Fields. It was a shitshow. I'm not surprised he gave less than 100%. So, you've never worked at a job where the bullshit, red tape, and lies killed your spirit? I'm willing to give him a chance.
It’s ok to be sick of the BS play-calling and HC, but it’s not ok to give up on your teammates. That’s selfish. There’s a difference between loss of spirit and giving up. ARob completely gave up and lost his work ethic last season. That not ok.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s ok to be sick of the BS play-calling and HC, but it’s not ok to give up on your teammates. That’s selfish. There’s a difference between loss of spirit and giving up. ARob completely gave up and lost his work ethic last season. That not ok.
It's not ideal, no. Hard to get excited about the plays he was assigned—hitches/curls. I saw a few articles about this:

But basically, he needs to be re-signed. I'd give him a one-year prove-it deal. If he can't show his excitement, and a better work ethic, then let him go.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It's not ideal, no. Hard to get excited about the plays he was assigned—hitches/curls. I saw a few articles about this:

But basically, he needs to be re-signed. I'd give him a one-year prove-it deal. If he can't show his excitement, and a better work ethic, then let him go.
All last year showed was how he was willing to give up on his teammates when things didn’t go right. I didn’t see Mooney act like that. Like I mentioned earlier, I’d be willing to sign ARob again, but he would be expected to take a huge discount. If I’m Poles, I give him one offer. Take it or leave it.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

I’m going with this.

He called Nagy on his bullshit.

Pace tried to lowball him, and he then franchise tagged him.

Big Pole’a gonna take care of him. He’ll be like, that was then. This is now. It’s me. I’ll give you a one year deal. Show out and check out whoever you’d like when you make it rain. I’d like to keep you here, so give me a reason to write the check.

He’ll then shove his boot up Teddy’s ass and make his stingy ass drop bills. Because, we all know who the boss is now. Big Poles, son. Big Poles.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought the team losing the employee got the picks.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I thought the team losing the employee got the picks.
That is correct. He is talking about if Ian gets picked to be the GM of some other team somewhere down the line, the Bears will get two third round picks.

And he is so highly thought of that it seems like this is an inevitability at some point.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m going with this.

Big Pole’a gonna take care of him. He’ll be like, that was then. This is now. It’s me. I’ll give you a one year deal. Show out and check out whoever you’d like when you make it rain. I’d like to keep you here, so give me a reason to write the check.

He’ll then shove his boot up Teddy’s ass and make his stingy ass drop bills. Because, we all know who the boss is now. Big Poles, son. Big Poles.
Yep. This.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I’m going with this.

Don’t think AR is going to take a prove it deal.