*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So he was worried about beating out Daniel Jones? ... with Dabol coaching?

First time head coach trying to figure it out on the job (He's been there, done that), or a legacy coach who knows exactly what he wants from every position, and doesn't have to worry about bus-tossing his QB to save his own hide?

Honestly, I think Pitt and the system they run is a GREAT fit for Mitch. I have a feeling he is going to be well-liked and win a lot of games for them.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Because we are not a very good team and he's a UFA and can choose where he goes?

I'd imagine he has a market. Just because he didn't sign day one doesn't mean he wont be making money.
Do you really believe the team that could have signed him at any time prior to FA will be the one to overpay on Day One of FA?

If they were willing to let him get to FA, they have already determined they will let the market play out before re-signing him, if they're interested at all.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lord we got the dumbest meatheads on this site ..... do you realize we have Tevin Jenkins; Larry Borom; Whitehair already slated to start ....we need another C and OG or a LT if we slide Borom to G.....the draft is full of starting Cs and Gs that you can get anywhere from the 2-5 round.....go look at any team that has had successful OL - see Saints; Chiefs; Rams; Packers etc....full of draft picks in that range that start and do well at the C or OG spot .... so why are you mad we did not overpay on day 1 of FA?
Who said I was mad , I am pointing out the obvious you dumb fuck.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lord we got the dumbest meatheads on this site ..... do you realize we have Tevin Jenkins; Larry Borom; Whitehair already slated to start ....we need another C and OG or a LT if we slide Borom to G.....the draft is full of starting Cs and Gs that you can get anywhere from the 2-5 round.....go look at any team that has had successful OL - see Saints; Chiefs; Rams; Packers etc....full of draft picks in that range that start and do well at the C or OG spot .... so why are you mad we did not overpay on day 1 of FA?
And btw they did overpay lol