My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Props to @Dejo for making this the THREAD of the offseason. And no offense, but everytime I see you post I put a "Pen" in front of your handle. It's nothing personal, but growing up in Tucson and El Paso will make you do that.
lol that is incredible

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Said it before-signing Armstead would be huge. Getting that elite blind-side protector while Fields is still on his rookie deal would make this off-season a win. It protects him and gives him time and opens things up for the Bears in the draft for IOL, which is easier to find in round 2 and beyond than a LT.

Ogunjobi and Armstead would be a great FA. Build the trenches. Now all we have to do is hope Armstead actually signs here…

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
18m is still egregious for Kirk. And why shouldn't Adams, the alleged best receiver in the NFL, be paid significantly more than some productive, but not great, slot WR.

Christian Kirk isn't even probowl calibur. He's a nice guy to have. But he's not a player teams are game planning for.

And if it's a window drawing for salary, shouldn't Adams expect the same?
Yes, Adams should be paid like the best WR in the game.

And Kirk is vastly overpaid based on his contract. But there’s no reason to make his contract SOUND bigger than it is. It’s just optics.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
It's the Brady faulty logic too. Everyone now assumes that since Brady played well into his 40s that it's going to happen again with Rodgers. Brady is the 1st QB in NFL history to win an MVP after the age of 40. Rodgers could EASILY start to fade in the next year or 2. Probably more likely than not actually.
I had a vision that Erin suffers a major injury against the bears this year and is never the same, nothing dirty just a clean his clock hit.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This could very well be a worse off season than last year lol (no I’m not hating on Poles, he stated as much).. not used to front office keeping their word

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I don't understand how anyone following the Bears, with half a brain, still thinks there's a chance to sign A Rob? So strange to me.
Never say never, they can smooze him and throw the last regime under the bus and make nice.