*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I think you have a very inaccurate view on him. Do you realize how much time and effort he has put into causes he believes in and making change? He does a ton of work without looking for publicity ( which is why you don't know about it ) and the protest stuff only blew up bc the media. He was doing that quietly.
I don't want to derail the best thread ever so I'll leave it at that.
Whatever

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems like WR are only getting 1y deals after Kirk. Wonder if the deep WR draft class has something to do with that.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I don't remember Poles ever lying about the state of this franchise. In fact, I remember him saying that he wants to build this team through the draft while focusing on smart, calculated moves on the free-agent market which is pretty much the complete opposite of what you're saying.

The new league year hasn't even officially started yet and you're pissed that Chicago hasn't just went all Jacksonville Jaguars on free-agency? Why? Because waiting around for Bears news is a minor inconvenience?

New GM. New Front Office structure. New HC. New systems on offense and defense. The previous regime missed their window, it happens. Give Poles a chance to build thing in his vision before you go jumping off a building.
I read that Poles said this will take some time to fix/correct.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've been saying it's just a bunch of guys at WR. The difference makers will have to be drafted. The true difference makers don't make it to free agency. (and yeah I'm including AR in that group)
I think Ju-Ju is above average, but if PIT didn't want him, then I would be cautious.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Somewhat OT: the guys at (the former) rotoworld.com (now NBC Sports Edge) like to have some fun sometimes with their little blurbs about players.

1647459460259.png

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I think Ju-Ju is above average, but if PIT didn't want him, then I would be cautious.
Yea, above average, but you can't put a good team on the field if you're signing above-average guys to big contracts... which is a big risk in free agency unless you're really diligent.

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
He should be used like Deebo and Patterson.
Except he has no burst, speed and can’t really separate. Knew he’d be a bust. Strong, tough kid. That’ll get you through college but good luck in the NFL.