*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Would love to Bring in Cole Beasley on a 1 yr deal. He's 32 but your prototypical slot guy. He would be a second coach out there. He's a respected vet and locker room favorite. He could be key in helping our young WRs develop.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Would love to Bring in Cole Beasley on a 1 yr deal. He's 32 but your prototypical slot guy. He would be a second coach out there. He's a respected vet and locker room favorite. He could be key in helping our young WRs develop.
Bears just signed a slot receiver and Beasley is old and not very good.

I don't think he's very respected either, like it or not being unvaxxed hurt his team and his constant talking about it was a distraction.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
David Ojabo who was an EDGE projected top 15-20 pick in the draft just suffered what looked like a serious injury at his pro day. He likely drops significantly in the draft if it's as serious as it looked and could be a good investment for 2023

Throwthebones

Liked Posts:
Maybe Cam Jurgens in the 3rd or something for a center?.... I am not sure what to expect or think with this gm

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Pringle is your slot guy and thst probably means no JuJu

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Lots of quality O linemen still on the board. I wonder if Poles will put some of the money lost on Ogunjobi into a tackle.

Also, if Patrick is already saying he's playing center, that probably takes Tretter off the board for us.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Lots of quality O linemen still on the board. I wonder if Poles will put some of the money lost on Ogunjobi into a tackle.

Also, if Patrick is already saying he's playing center, that probably takes Tretter off the board for us.
I’d take Armstead, seems Collins is going Cincy

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Juju can play outside too. He played mostly slot because Claypool and diontae played outside. Juju played quite a bit outside in his big season I believe

I'd be surprised if the Bears signed another WR.

I think they go into the draft and pick one with their first pick, and another with their later round pick.

And then unless someone in that corps explodes into a true #1, they pick that up in the first round of 2023.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Develop what? Their Joe Rogan conspiracy theories?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’d take Armstead, seems Collins is going Cincy

Indeed.

But I like my pipe dream of the Bears going nuts and signing both Collins and Armstead, kicking Jenkins inside, and then having 4 of their 5 OL as some of the nastiest dudes to hit the field.