*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'd be surprised if the Bears signed another WR.

I think they go into the draft and pick one with their first pick, and another with their later round pick.

And then unless someone in that corps explodes into a true #1, they pick that up in the first round of 2023.
Probably one more guy but it could easily be an end-of-the-bench type guy perhaps with the ability to be a returner. Right now we've only got Mooney, Pringle, St. Brown and Newsome. They'll probably want to bring another 2 guys into training camp at least and I'd imagine they'll want one guy with a little more experience, cause that's a very young group right there.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
With Justin Jones on the field the Chargers allowed 3.6 per carry, without him, 5.3 per carry

Still need a 3T that provides pass rush.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Probably one more guy but it could easily be an end-of-the-bench type guy perhaps with the ability to be a returner. Right now we've only got Mooney, Pringle, St. Brown and Newsome. They'll probably want to bring another 2 guys into training camp at least and I'd imagine they'll want one guy with a little more experience, cause that's a very young group right there.
We also have Isaiah Coulter on the roster at WR.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I’m hoping the bears can get at least 1 splash signing out of this….

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
there is no fucking conspiracy, get it through your thick skull, he made the right call, he's one of the thousands of pro athletes who had it and now have natural immunity and doesn't have to worry about untested shit in his body
go sell some glasses fraud

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I looked him up. 0 career catches. I'm talking about a guy who's not very good but at least has some experience. Someone like Marquise Goodwin or Damiere Byrd.

Oh don't get me wrong - I expect him to be a camp cut. But right now he is still taking up a roster spot, and I don't think Poles will overpay.

Pringle and St Brown are your Goodwin and Byrd...