*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How did he fuck up? He could have easily offered him the same deal but if he wants to be a dolphin, then that’s the way it plays out. You don’t convince everybody.
What part of I’ll wait and see didn’t you understand?

Or the part about needing to see how the plan comes together.

I don’t care how he does it…. Just make the line better.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ran to pay Ogun 13.5 but wouldn’t take armstead for 15. Interesting, not what I expected. I’m just doing my best to reserve myself until I see the final roster, not feeling good about it right now that’s for sure.
it's $17.5m per but I get the point. I was actually more surprised by the Ogun offer than not outbidding that 87.5M. That's if Armstead would consider coming here for a little more. Miami also doesn't have a state income tax. It's almost an extra $1m a year before deductions unless away games count to those other states. If it's about $, Bears and other teams with high state income taxes actually need to offer more.

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
it's $17.5m per but I get the point. I was actually more surprised by Ogun offer than not outbidding that 87.5M. That's if Armstead would consider coming here for a little more. Miami also doesn't have a state income tax. It's almost an extra $1m a year before deductions unless away games count to those other states. If it's about $, Bears and other teams with high state income taxes actually need to offer more.
I don’t think they see the need to spend on an OT like many fans seem to…

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Rise

Liked Posts:
it's $17.5m per but I get the point. I was actually more surprised by the Ogun offer than not outbidding that 87.5M. That's if Armstead would consider coming here for a little more. Miami also doesn't have a state income tax. It's almost an extra $1m a year before deductions unless away games count to those other states. If it's about $, Bears and other teams with high state income taxes actually need to offer more.

Didn’t the state pass some athlete law about taxes? So the teams can compete with places like Florida? I thought I read that somewhere I am probably wrong though.