*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If Poles puts together the oline before the draft and pieces together a defense, I wouldn't be surprised to see him move up into the 1st ahead of gb/kc to get one of the top wrs
Signing frank omyale isn’t putting together an oline lol

As for the hill trade dolphins on that Miami coke train they are nuts lol.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The tackle position comes down to how Poles views Jenkins and Borom. If he has a positive outlook on them, it would make more sense to bring in a marginal starter / solid swing tackle than pay someone like Armstead.

Turner makes a lot of sense to me because of his versatility. I'm not a fan of Fischer, but he'd also fit that low end starter criteria to round out the tackle group. You can still draft a tackle high in this scenario.

I don't think a lot of fans craving a splash singing are looking at overall roster construction right now. Dan Pompei's article about Cunningham was illuminating in a lot of ways.

Personally, I like how the Bears front office is approaching free agency. It may not work out, but their disciplined approach is good strategy.
Agreed, if Jenkins & Borom can blossom what a stroke of good luck, I'd try to get Turner if possible and Fischer if cheap, lot's of flexibility in draft.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
well at the least the dolphins are working hard to give tua a fair shot at whether he can be the guy with all these weapons and oline protection.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Such a stupid take. The WR pool was never great with the top guys like Godwin, Gallup, and Adams off the market before FA started. Who did we miss out on? Kirk, Chark, and a bunch of other not number 1 receivers?

ARob will get replaced by Mooney and a draft pick, whichever way you want to flip that. Robinson was a massive disappointment last year and his production wasn't even starter level. Pringle is your 3 or 4. Landry and OBJ are out there. The draft is loaded at WR.

For OL, we signed a center who fits the system to replace Mustipher and have a guard on a visit right now. Armstead is the only guy maybe worth signing but has questions marks due to injury.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
So....
Sign Clowney and trade Quinn presumably to a team that chose not to sign Clowney.

Kyle Fuller fell off last year but might not have if he was in Chicago
And

Will Fuller, who literally nobody is talking about, is “the game’s best deep threat”.

Good stuff!!
This was one of the sillier takes I've read in quite some time.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don’t remember that many people coming back wishing he was still on the team. But that conversation was a while ago.
Because that number is zero. @dabears70 has a bad case of Pacetesticular tonsillitis that clouds his memory. He needs to post 50 or so times about his FF teams or PFF mock drafts that we care so much about to clear what little branez he has.