*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Wasn't Colombo a Tackle for us? I'm trying to remember, but he had a back injury, barely played for us, washed out here, and then, following a surprising pattern, ended up being okay elsewhere.

I can see him becoming a coach, if it's who I think he is.

This is like a Lovie era reunion show. I know Poles was a UDFA and all during that time, but is he getting the gang back together?

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing Marinelli's rush men back together. But, if Mike Tice walks through that door, all bets are off!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Wasn't Colombo a Tackle for us? I'm trying to remember, but he had a back injury, barely played for us, washed out here, and then, following a surprising pattern, ended up being okay elsewhere.

I can see him becoming a coach, if it's who I think he is.

This is like a Lovie era reunion show. I know Poles was a UDFA and all during that time, but is he getting the gang back together?

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing Marinelli's rush men back together. But, if Mike Tice walks through that door, all bets are off!
He has a horrific knee injury his rookie year (I still remember what it looked like - I didn't think there was a chance he'd play again) and the Bears let him go a couple years later. He reemerged a couple years later and had a solid career with Dallas.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Between this and Denver playing FGB by poaching their staff and pillaging Rogers so we play Jordan Love twice a year, I am sitting and smiling.

Bill be like after all I've done for you.

Poles be like, thank you, I'll call you.
It’s not you…. It’s me